Found 1.85$

Ringo

I almost feel bad for this kid then I read some of his post and realize he brings it upon himself. Hopefully he learns better ways from the people on here. Also I really hope this is just his persona on the interwebz and one day he realizes he can have more fun with this site by not being a douche.

Lol i never really say anything negative.

this is true. i've found that the developmentally challenged typically have only good things to say... about birdies who flap their wings, horsies with GT emblems, finding a dollar eighty five on the road when they get off the short bus, etc.

but yeah... you go, simple jack!

I almost feel bad for this kid then I read some of his post and realize he brings it upon himself. Hopefully he learns better ways from the people on here. Also I really hope this is just his persona on the interwebz and one day he realizes he can have more fun with this site by not being a douche.

im inclined to think that is just how he is, internet aside....i met him the other night, said whats up and he didnt even acknowledge me or really look up from his phone, except to make a jab at me for not having a bike....then i get home and he is posting on OR making personal jabs at me and calling me out about shit....i dont take OR seriously, and had nothing against him in person which is why i tried to be civil with him and say hey....then to get home and see those posts and it made me realize that unlike most of you internet jackasses, he is just a jackass through and through, i dont think its just an online persona

i met up with Wadepenn who if you remember, me and him got into shit in that bmw thread - and it stayed here on OR where it started...no hard feelings, no cry baby shit....we met up, talked for a few mins, and we txtd a little bit the other day and all is good...hes a standup guy - no issues...OR is just OR, or it should be at least.

some people cant grasp that concept i guess :dunno:

you should race mustang gt for higher stakes than that. Surely, your dignity is worth at least tree fitty

and nobody cares how fast you went on 270. You're still just another slow two bit jack ass til you're sponsored by monster energy like grapesmuggler is.

fucking rep right here.

Tbutts. Since you met this dewd can you verify that he is NOT Lance?

i never met lance, you guys ran him off not long after i got my bike lol...but this guy is definitely a young guy, 19-20 whatever he claimed seems accurate.... plus this kids name is robby ringnalda, not lance stealyawife...so ide say yes, confirmed

• Upvote 1

Tbutts. Since you met this dewd can you verify that he is NOT Lance?
i never met lance, you guys ran him off not long after i got my bike lol...but this guy is definitely a young guy, 19-20 whatever he claimed seems accurate.... plus this kids name is robby ringnalda, not lance stealyawife...so ide say yes, confirmed

:lol: