Non-Perforated Suit ?

Bad324

Can a non perforated suit be perforated? For some reason I thought I read this is possible somewhere but I can't find where now. And would it be worth it? I have no idea what the cost of something like that might be

http://www.racingleather.com/

http://www.spyderleatherworks.com/

These are the two you may want to check on (I'm sure there are others and you may be able to get a local leather repair place to do it). I would want a perf suit as you would sweat your ass off in summer (if it ever shows)

that first link is the one i was thinking of, awesome thanks! I'm waiting to her back from TJ if they have the suit, its a pretty damn good deal (i think at least) but its not perforated and I know I definitely want a perforated because I got hot fairly easily lol

Anyone have any experience with the A* Octane 2pc? This is the suit I'm looking to get from Riders Discount for $345 shipped. Seemed like one hell of a suit for that price and I will probably pull the trigger on it but figured some opinions couldn't hurt

short of finding a good deal on a used perf'd suit, you can't really go wrong with that price. just make sure it'll fit you before you order it, if you haven't already.

short of finding a good deal on a used perf'd suit, you can't really go wrong with that price. just make sure it'll fit you before you order it, if you haven't already.

I figure I'll just send it out to get perf'd. Size is one thing im concerned about, I've only tried on 2 suits with those being an AGV and Fieldsheer. The Fieldsheer I was a 46, the AGV a 50. So knowing that and my height and weight I gave TJ that info and he suggested a 48 in A*