Why "the world is going to end" was thought up.

Ringo

Guys thought it up. So they could get some ass on those nights. The next morning is the awkward part. Well fuck world didnt end, now i have the clap.

Seriously though why did i just hear about this last week? I thought the only world ending thing was 2012. Have you guys known about this for a while?

Probably the same thing that would happen if i crashed this forum for a few days.

Anger would be spread unnecesarily...

please insta ban. As much as i enjoy the entertainment this tool bag brings, it goes against whats great about the forum

Probably the same thing that would happen if i crashed this forum for a few days.

Anger would be spread unnecesarily...

umad.jpg

Man, you just keep getting better. You talk about drinking underage, doing 185 on 270, and now threaten to crash MY website?

557-lol.jpg

Man, you just keep getting better. You talk about drinking underage, doing 185 on 270, and now threaten to crash MY website?

I belive this is in order

Purposely Damaging Personal Property - 12pts

Spamming - 24pts

Per Your rules Ben.

Sometimes one of my kids starts spouting off and I silently say to myself.... "please shut up, please shut up, don't say that to your mom, oh fuck... now you're screwed". It is so with Ringo. I want him to succeed, but it ain't gonna happen soon.

I belive this is in order

Purposely Damaging Personal Property - 12pts

Spamming - 24pts

Per Your rules Ben.

If i spammed, and if i actually damaged property.

and now threaten to crash MY website?

You're gonna be sitting at your computer and all of a sudden a picture of a chicken flapping its wings is gonna pop up at you. In big bold letters you'll see:

YOU JUST GOT RINGO ROLLED BIOTCH!

bwahahaha

• Upvote 3

You're gonna be sitting at your computer and all of a sudden a picture of a chicken flapping its wings is gonna pop up at you. In big bold letters you'll see:

bwahahaha

:lol:

Rep owed until I'm given my daily entitlement.

bwahahaha

animated-gifs-chicken-30.gifanimated-gifs-chicken-27.gif

• Upvote 1