Why "the world is going to end" was thought up.

Ringo

You're gonna be sitting at your computer and all of a sudden a picture of a chicken flapping its wings is gonna pop up at you. In big bold letters you'll see:

YOU JUST GOT RINGO ROLLED BIOTCH!

bwahahaha

That would be funny, good idea for another forum. But everyone here is pretty cool lol.

omg you fit to the tee an exact description of "a typical douchebag look" my buddy was talking about last night at the bar. Completely unrelated to you in any way but the fact it was dead on to this makes me cry laughing

the eyes of a serial killer

What you don't see at the bottom of the picture is the poor defenseless sheep he is molesting. That is the look of pleasure and oh fuck I've been caught all in one.

Probably the same thing that would happen if i crashed this forum for a few days.

Anger would be spread unnecesarily...

You can probably flap the wings of your chicken hawk to the Bottoms and hang out with That Dude. He is straight up West Side, and I think you would get along great! I think I speak for a lot of the people on this forum as well as the vast majority of the voices in my head when I say :ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

Sorry, the voices decided to speak for themselves.:D

Edited by FZRMatt

The fact that you're all still responding to this kid is sad.

I hate to admit it, but he's making you all look like fools, right along with him. :rolleyes:

Weren't we a bunch of fools anyway? :D

Being bored at work makes this entertaining and fun though

I am a fool. :(

Oh, I am not without blame. I joined in for a bit the other day as well, I just can't believe people aren't ignoring the little twat yet.

I don't know, I guess it just doesn't amuse me. I would say that I would just avoid the threads that he's in, but he trolls every single one. /shrug Maybe I will just stay away from the forum for awhile. I prefer to stay out of high school. Thanks.

...you win, Ringo. :nono: