carry in bars?

ohiozx3

I'm all for you guys carrying in a bar, those of us that aren't allowed to carry need the extra protection just in case ;)

And I agree with stepping up the ccw criteria to pass the class, there's a lot of stupidity out there carrying guns these days

My gun goes with me everywhere, dont care what the law says and dont care what the sign on the door says. Its concealed so noone even knows anyway so therefore its not even an issue. My gun has killed noone. McDonalds kills more people every year than guns.

• Upvote 1

I don't think knives should be allowed in bars. I mean what happens when they get drunk and a knife fight breaks out? Outta control right there. :rolleyes:

We better outlaw shoe strings in bars many people drink before they hang themselves and suicide is illegal!

:):):):):):):):):)

We better outlaw shoe strings in bars many people drink before they hang themselves and suicide is illegal!

I'd like to seem them arrest someone for suicide, kinda like... :beathorse:

My gun goes with me everywhere, dont care what the law says and dont care what the sign on the door says. Its concealed so noone even knows anyway so therefore its not even an issue. My gun has killed noone. McDonalds kills more people every year than guns.

I don't carry where I am not allowed to just in case I get spotted or need to use it. I especially do not violate the restricted zones a CPZ maybe but no way where booz are served. I like my CHL and prefer to keep it and I don't want to meet Bubba!!!

I don't carry where I am not allowed to just in case I get spotted or need to use it. I especially do not violate the restricted zones a CPZ maybe but no way where booz are served. I like my CHL and prefer to keep it and I don't want to meet Bubba!!!

If you find yourself in a situation you need to use it in...who cares if youre "supposed" to have it, it's your life protect it. You wont meet bubba its a fine no time. I'll take being judged by one over being carried by 6 any day of the week.

If you find yourself in a situation you need to use it in...who cares if youre "supposed" to have it, it's your life protect it. You wont meet bubba its a fine no time. I'll take being judged by one over being carried by 6 any day of the week.

It's a fine for carrying in a bar? HA the penalty for carrying into a liquor establishment in Ohio is minimum 1 to 2 years in prison. If the judge really likes you, he will treat you to ONLY 1 year in prison. So yes after carrying in a BAR you could be behind BARS if caught and meet BUBBA just don't drop the soap unless you are into that like justin! I agree that I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. If the law is passed I won't have to worry about it any longer.

This is why they need to allow the law abiding citizen to carry wherever. We are discussing which is worse: breaking the law by carrying or getting into a situation where you need a gun to defend your life but have been legislated out of being able to. Sad.

Oh, but IP, that's was only for farmers who had muzzle loaders. They didn't know about today's high tech, high capacity firearms.

Just like the freedom of speech doesn't apply to the internet either LOL

It's a fine for carrying in a bar? HA the penalty for carrying into a liquor establishment in Ohio is minimum 1 to 2 years in prison. If the judge really likes you, he will treat you to ONLY 1 year in prison. So yes after carrying in a BAR you could be behind BARS if caught and meet BUBBA just don't drop the soap unless you are into that like justin! I agree that I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. If the law is passed I won't have to worry about it any longer.

You ,sir, know not of what you speak. When there is no malicious intent the officer will usually warn you and forget about it or if charged it gets reduced... How do I know this? 2 ways, 1 my Dad and step Mom both work for the Sheriffs dept. 2 I had it happen to me and it was a fine and yes still able to have my CHL. Go ahead and leave yours behind though and maybe if you're lucky I'll be there to protect you and your familiy when the bar and grill you're eating in has a dumb ass start trying to kill people cuz he caught his girl cheating on him with the bartender.

• Upvote 1