carry in bars?

ohiozx3

Im comparing nothing. Pointing out that a law is a law so no one can sit here on thier high horse and say they are a law abiding citizen. You choose to break the ones you want to or feel you can get away with so dont judge me for the ones I break. No one here is innocent so stop with that already. I choose to not be a victim by whatever means I see fit. I've been shot along with my girlfriend when I did not have my gun on my side and swore that will never happen again. Have you been in that situation? I'm guessing NO. I do not leave it behind now and will not and do not care what the law or window sign say. I am comfident that a jury of my peers will side with me in the event it is a court matter. When you and your girl get shot while your gun is in the car put away you come see me and and let me know if you still feel the same about the law and window signs till then bite me.

Speeding and missing outside are not felonies!

What part of felony don't you understand.

I understand more of the law than you, I promise you that. CCW is also not always a felony moron thats what bargaining is for. And your sig is gay. Stop being a douche and go meet up with your HD buddies and reenact that South Park Harley episode. ;)

• Downvote 1

I'm simple pointing out the risk involved. You spout off felonies get reduced to misdemeanors everyday and cops will usually not press charges, but fact is that is no guarantee that it will happen in your case. I'm making sure its clear that it is a felony charge so others know. You are willing to take the risk, but you give others misinformation that it is only a fine. I understand why you carry everywhere. I have never been shot thankfully so I don't completely understand your situation. I have had a firearm pulled on me driving down the interstate. I don't want to see somebody take your misinformation and end up with felony charges. If I were in your shoes I would probably assume the risk of a felony. Just don't tell people its only a fine!

No i have never been shot or had a gun pulled on me .. still doesn't give you the right to carry illegally. still a felony. i would very well consider my self law abiding. didn't drink till 21. never smoked cigarettes. or done any other drugs. no speeding tickets on record. have a ccw and carry within the law on that. and 1000rrrider this is not a thread pointed toward you personally. no reason to make it that way, but honestly you seem like a quick triggered punk and i would put you in the catagory of those i dont want to carry based on what ive seen on this forum.

• Upvote 1

Gee you are wrong so you resort to name calling LOL. You may be able to bargain the felony charge down or you "will usually" meet bubba. I think you might like meeting Hubbard's hell he might even give you the reach around unlike your buddy Justin. You lost the argument when you started name calling and attacking my Sig and Harley. Don't drop the soap you may need it for lube. I soooooooo smart I can't understand that the prosecutor may not reduce charge. Ha ha I smarter than you cause I don't drive a Harley ha ha!

• Downvote 1

No i have never been shot or had a gun pulled on me .. still doesn't give you the right to carry illegally. still a felony. i would very well consider my self law abiding. didn't drink till 21. never smoked cigarettes. or done any other drugs. no speeding tickets on record. have a ccw and carry within the law on that. and 1000rrrider this is not a thread pointed toward you personally. no reason to make it that way, but honestly you seem like a quick triggered punk and i would put you in the catagory of those i dont want to carry based on what ive seen on this forum.

+1

Edited by crb

but honestly you seem like a quick triggered punk and i would put you in the catagory of those i dont want to carry based on what ive seen on this forum.

Haha thats pretty funny. Dont think many others here will agree with you and many here drive 3 or 4 hrs just to attend the shoots that I hold. Prolly otta get to know me and mabey even find out what I do for a living before you label me a "quick triggered punk that shouldn't carry" Might be your life I'm saving one day kid ;)

Gee you are wrong so you resort to name calling LOL. You may be able to bargain the felony charge down or you "will usually" meet bubba. I think you might like meeting Hubbard's hell he might even give you the reach around unlike your buddy Justin. You lost the argument when you started name calling and attacking my Sig and Harley. Don't drop the soap you may need it for lube. I soooooooo smart I can't understand that the prosecutor may not reduce charge. Ha ha I smarter than you cause I don't drive a Harley ha ha!

What? English owns you.

I was dumbing it down for you, and trying to write so that your small mind could understand. I think it scary that somebody like you has w CHL and is allowed to own firearms. Good luck getting your charge reduced when the prosecutor see you knowingly violate the law. You do realize this is s public forum right?

Edited by crb

Haha thats pretty funny. Dont think many others here will agree with you and many here drive 3 or 4 hrs just to attend the shoots that I hold. Prolly otta get to know me and mabey even find out what I do for a living before you label me a "quick triggered punk that shouldn't carry" Might be your life I'm saving one day kid ;)

I covered that base with what ive seen on this forum.. hopefully my assumption is wrong. and if you are a LEO then cant you carry anyway?

either way be safe.

Not if you go to the Moose KoC.

Their $2 mixed drinks will smash you. It's a glass of liquor with a splash of whatever for color. I've had to ask to have them for extra dilutionz cause I'm not man enough to handle a glass of vodka anymore.

Puss! Where's koc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, public. Your point? You make me smile each time I read your replies. You never will understand the troll thing either :)

Do you think I care what you or your boyfriend Justin think? I don't let you pole smokers bother me.

Felony becomes misdemeanor every single day with ease, either you are law abiding or you're not. Pick the side of the fence you are on and stay there. Speed limits are law just as gun laws. It seems to me you are not a law abiding citizen ;)

Unfair analogy IMHO. I speed quite frequently. A point violation or fine is a risk I accept. A felony charge for carrying in a bar is not a risk I'm willing to take. different consequences for different "crimes". You have your level of acceptable risk, he has his.

Unfair analogy IMHO. I speed quite frequently. A point violation or fine is a risk I accept. A felony charge for carrying in a bar is not a risk I'm willing to take. different consequences for different "crimes". You have your level of acceptable risk, he has his.

And this gas nothing to do with if we "should" be able to carry. Honestly, if I were in your shoes, I'd probably be doing the same thing, esp since I'm kinda notorious for making my own rules anyway. Just saying a felony charge is not a risk I'm willing to take. (while a point violation is)

And this gas nothing to do with if we "should" be able to carry. Honestly, if I were in your shoes, I'd probably be doing the same thing, esp since I'm kinda notorious for making my own rules anyway. Just saying a felony charge is not a risk I'm willing to take. (while a point violation is)

Exactly!

The problem is you're comparing carrying a deadly weapon as opposed to pissing out side. not even close to the same bro... and as far as speeding i tend to go with the flow of traffic. aka not breaking the law to a point of getting in trouble. and since i rarely ride without my girl it doesnt happen on the bike either...

If someone is carrying a firearm, even where they shouldn't, and concealing it properly, it's the same as speeding, except speeding increases the possibility of a fatality, where carrying a firearm doesn't, unless the one carrying it is doing so with malicious intent.

Felony vs. misdemeanor is not an issue, unless you're making it known that you are carrying where you shouldn't be.

• Upvote 1