Asshats

speedytriple

I am so tired of guys coming on here asking for warm wishes for there buddy who wiped out on the freeway doing 140 sideways! be responsible and grow up already.

Rant two, I am sick of guys running on bald tires with there bikes in a state of disrepair. Then crashing and blaming everything besides their lack of upkeep of restrain from running 140 on bald tires. I guess I have become a bit jaded from all the idiots here around the cleveland area.

And the asshats I work with. Guy was running his gixxer1000 on bald shinkos wiped out in tee shirt and helmet wants pity party for his tore up body and severe road rash.

Is his rash anywhere you can casually slap, like on the shoulder... "hey buddy *hard smack* ... ooh, oops forgot"

Even though I was not 100% with my cold, I took the bike out for a short ride today. ZERO Harley riders I passed had helmets on. Why do passenegers wear flip-flops? Kudos to the 4 Vespa riders that were wearing full face helmets.

Matt it is all the way down his forearm to his tricep. Hand looks real nice also. some on the side of his jelly roll and his rib area. And a little on his knee area. Said he was trying to keep up with his buddies on the freeway when the took off and lost control. Maybe it is the bald tires on the 150 bhp bike asshat? heres your sign...

oh...

my favorite idiots are the ones that repeat incessantly "loud pipes save lives" while riding in a headband, leather vest, and shorts....

bullshit loud pipes are for safety, they're so you can be loud obnoxious douchebags.

bullshit loud pipes are for safety, they're so you can be loud obnoxious douchebags.

First thing that comes to mind after that comment coming from you? Likwid. :D

aww, that tires is still good for goin' around corners.....:)

Not that Mr Dragstrip would know anything about that. :nono: