Warrior Dash Entry FOR SALE

TwiztedRabbit

ok people I have to work and can't get the day off... (even though i was promised and what not i could..) anyways...

I am Selling My entry time/day for $65

The day: Saturday June 4th

Time : 1130

this is an all day even comes with tshirt at the dash.. 1 free beer at the dash and 1 free turkey leg at the dash(included in the dash fee)

BOTH days are sold out so you cant get in unless you buy my ticket! i will email and confirm the change of person to who ever buys my day . there is no actual ticket its just show up with DL and so on.

don't know what the Warrior Dash is.. visit their site

www.WarriorDash.com

Im running sunday too! I think at 4 or 5. Ill finish with you :)

YAY!!! :D :D :D Maybe I"ll get there early and video you!!! :D

Hey OSUMJ, I'll see ya there as mine is at the same time. Hoping that the weather is dry so I can ride the sled down and just air dry the mud all the way home. :)

OMG double YAY! I'll be there with my roomie, who I may try to convince to ride bitch, but I don't think he'll go for it :D

bumpity...

free bump :)

Did you sell your spot already? Where is this going to take place? I did one like this many years ago and it was a blast!!!! Highly recommend it to anyone who has the time.....I have to admit am a little interested.

Did you sell your spot already? Where is this going to take place? I did one like this many years ago and it was a blast!!!! Highly recommend it to anyone who has the time.....I have to admit am a little interested.

NO I HAVENT... it is in logan, ohio... hocking hills 45mins to 1hr away.. they are a blast... if interested pm me me!