wow... redneck tries to kill biker..

Dubguy85

That is nuts. I have seen people make the gesture as if they were coming over to block but never found anyone to do what that dude did. It is amazing that he thought he was making his streets safer by trying to run over the bike. Did he really believe that if he hit the bike all would be better. Some people just don't think! I guess if the Sheriff is ok with running bikes off the road he probably did not think he would have any trouble for killing an out of town biker.

Got a friend that ran into a simular situation on 37 west of McConnelsville last summer but the hilljack in the Ranger didn't fair as well. After he got his ass whooped he found out he messed with the wrong motorsackle.

He wasn't running all that fast cause he didn't know the road so he pulled over and let the guy by and the guy must have pulled over at a farm somewhere and a few miles later here came the guy again, pulling up on the back of the bike and swerving back and fourth so this time my buddy pulled him over and give him a driving lesson.

Crap like this makes me want to tell my kids they can't ride on the road.

Got a friend that ran into a simular situation on 37 west of McConnelsville last summer but the hilljack in the Ranger didn't fair as well. After he got his ass whooped he found out he messed with the wrong motorsackle.

He wasn't running all that fast cause he didn't know the road so he pulled over and let the guy by and the guy must have pulled over at a farm somewhere and a few miles later here came the guy again, pulling up on the back of the bike and swerving back and fourth so this time my buddy pulled him over and give him a driving lesson.

Crap like this makes me want to tell my kids they can't ride on the road.

Craziness

Hey! Lay off the red necks!

you are color blind as fuck. i parked my truck 20ft from you and you couldnt tell what color it is?

not to mention its not an f150 like in that video

hey everybody: look at my new red f150!

46582_1202796036556_1428241207_30814319_40072_n.jpg

badass man. Those 5.4L's are a helluva good motor.:cool:

• Upvote 1

I would have gladly taken a hit from his weapon wearing full gear and then proceeded to choke that mother fucker out.

I have had a guy do the same thing and if the Sherriff wasn't already waiting at the next stop that guy would have not been able to drive away.

Agreed, he's lucky neither of them had their ccw

I don't think the ccw would be a good card to pull. I believe *(im not a lawyer this is my opinion)* that the legal system would say the bikers shoulda pulled over there. The one "chased" him. Then at the stop the bikers went to the truck (attack/provoke). Now if they pulled over on the spot and he also stopped then jumped out with the weapon and charged them, game on. Otherwise I'd stick to the fist fight. Just my 2 cents.

What came of this?

all I have to say is, they've pissed too many of the locals off and....if you can't outride a big pickup truck with a 500lb 4 wheeler in the back, you shouldn't be passing in the first place.
bingo.

Irrelevant. I wasn't aware that made it okay to attempt vehicular homicide.

all I have to say is, they've pissed too many of the locals off and....if you can't outride a big pickup truck with a 500lb 4 wheeler in the back, you shouldn't be passing in the first place.

As someone who lives on a road favored by bikers I understand the locals view. There's only so many times bikes can fly by on a reckless manner before it gets under your skin. It doesn't bother me that much but my neighbors hate it. Apparently I get the blame for all the bikes on the road. In the passed 2 years there have been 2 wrecks with 2 fatalities on the same curve a 1/4 mile from my house. Both due to excessive speed.

Now what this asshole in the truck did is fucking stupid so don't think I'm siding with him. Just be aware that there are people that give us a bad name and some people hit their breaking point. A buddy of mine and his friends ride like jackasses up and down the same road a lot. They've pissed the locals off so much that they (the locals) have tried throwing stuff at them. One lady threw gravel one guy threw a football. So watch out out there.

I don't think the ccw would be a good card to pull. I believe *(im not a lawyer this is my opinion)* that the legal system would say the bikers shoulda pulled over there. The one "chased" him. Then at the stop the bikers went to the truck (attack/provoke). Now if they pulled over on the spot and he also stopped then jumped out with the weapon and charged them, game on. Otherwise I'd stick to the fist fight. Just my 2 cents.

What came of this?

i would say they made a reasonable attempt to flee the situation and it didnt work. they pulled over and the guy tried to run over the one guys bike...after pushing it out of the way, both parties had words and then the guy went into his truck and grabbed a weapon...at that point, i think they would have been justified to shoot him...im no lawyer, but i dont see it going differently than that....if they had just jumped off the bikes and shot him, that wouldnt fly...but once he grabbed that weapon (although the argument could be made that the truck was a weapon too), game on.

i would say if they had stopped on the spot it would be worse because they did nothing to try and escape the confrontation

i would say they made a reasonable attempt to flee the situation and it didnt work. they pulled over and the guy tried to run over the one guys bike...after pushing it out of the way, both parties had words and then the guy went into his truck and grabbed a weapon...at that point, i think they would have been justified to shoot him...im no lawyer, but i dont see it going differently than that....if they had just jumped off the bikes and shot him, that wouldnt fly...but once he grabbed that weapon (although the argument could be made that the truck was a weapon too), game on.

i would say if they had stopped on the spot it would be worse because they did nothing to try and escape the confrontation

I don't think shooting him would be necessary. I think he would have shut his mouth and calmed down when someone pulled their ccw on him.

I doubt that would even remotely hold up in a court of law. There were two of them against him, with a tire iron. I guarantee you that would be considered an unnecessary use of deadly force despite what happened prior.

Taking someone's life is serious business, and in that situation would be completely unwarranted (even though I wouldn't piss on that guy to put him out if he was on fire). I think just pulling out the gun alone would have made their point, but also believe that would still be a bit extreme. Cool heads prevail...

Edited by BonkerS

I don't think shooting him would be necessary. I think he would have shut his mouth and calmed down when someone pulled their ccw on him.

i agree. i was just commenting that IF they had pulled a gun and immediately fired when he came out of the truck with the tire iron, they would have had a good fighting chance in court. the guy already showed that he was not afraid to kill the front rider.

but i do see the point where it was 2 on 1, which might be the only thing that would trip them up in court, i didnt consider the second guy being there

I doubt that would even remotely hold up in a court of law. There were two of them against him, with a tire iron. I guarantee you that would be considered an unnecessary use of deadly force despite what happened prior.

Taking someone's life is serious business, and in that situation would be completely unwarranted (even though I wouldn't piss on that guy to put him out if he was on fire). I think just pulling out the gun alone would have made their point, but also believe that would still be a bit extreme. Cool heads prevail...

Don't pull your gun unless your going to use it. That's how I see it.

Edited by cOoTeR

After the reasonable attempt to flee the lead rider stopped and waited, no longer fleeing. The second bike followed the truck, not fleeing. Attempted to run over his bike. Deadly force cannot be used to protect property. In order to legally use deadly force you have to ne able to prove you didn't provoke or escalate the situation in any way. Running upto and opening the guys door. Stopping and standing in front of his truck preventing him from leaving. Looks like provoking / escalating to me.

Irrelevant. I wasn't aware that made it okay to attempt vehicular homicide.

hell not it's not but you have to keep in mind they are bringing it on themselves. and to others. just like the innocent guys in the video coming the opposite way that almost got hit.

now I'm not blaming the riders in the video for that guy's actions but if everyone would stop doing track speeds because they think it makes them cool, the people that live there wouldn't be acting like that.

because that's not the only one that has. even in different counties people are pulling that kind of thing.

some have ran out in the road with guns pointed at riders.

After the reasonable attempt to flee the lead rider stopped and waited, no longer fleeing. The second bike followed the truck, not fleeing. Attempted to run over his bike. Deadly force cannot be used to protect property. In order to legally use deadly force you have to ne able to prove you didn't provoke or escalate the situation in any way. Running upto and opening the guys door. Stopping and standing in front of his truck preventing him from leaving. Looks like provoking / escalating to me.

Did you expect him to run forever? The truck wasn't giving up, even after 5 minutes of chasing the guy. Second bike was following his friend to make sure he was alright. I realize that running over the bike isnt anything they could use deadly force for - my comment about the truck being used as a weapon was when the driver tried to murder the rider using his truck. The guy was clearly not leaving without a confrontation of some sort - to say that the bikers are to blame for provoking and escalating the situation is absurd.

The tire iron does not become a weapon until he attempts to use it as one.

Next time youre stopped by a police officer, reach behind your seat, grab a tire iron, get out of the car and brandish it at the officer....i would say you will get tazed. he doesnt have to swing it for it to be a weapon