wow... redneck tries to kill biker..

Dubguy85

This is what makes me want to just track my 1000RR and get a cruiser for the streets. A nice 1400 Intruder would fit the bill just fine. The temptation to haul ass is just too much when you ride a 150hp bike. I could see myself losing my cool and destroying this gentleman with nothing more than my hands. Sportbikes are hated more than any other biker demographic, it seems to me. It's too bad that I am hooked to superior engineering and the fun factor of nice sweepers.

i think loud ass harleys are hated more than sport bikes by the general population....i always hear people bitch about harleys pop pop popping past their house in groups of 10 million

Yeah but they only have to deal with that on the weekends. Sport bikes on the other hand ride all week. :D

**edit i stand corrected - that quote i guess is a fake...a little digging, heres a quote he posted on another forum

Hey guys,Yes its me.We are working with the local authorities to bring this POS to justice.They are not interested in the double yellow pass.It was a good pass.The truck was slow moving and it was within the law.

No arrest made yet.The truck was not resistered to the driver.

This guy had it out for sportbikes ue to some one on one allegedly running his mom of the road at some point.Per douchbag.

He would have attempted something if we passed or not.

Really wanted to rip his head off but refrained as other people passing would have witnessed 2 bikers beating on one guy.It would have made a bad situation worse and I wanted the police to handle it.An a$$ wopping fades after a while,legal action can hang around a while.

Edited by Steve Butters

the guy who posted that "blurb" was the guy who recorded the video....i believe him over whatever source youre looking for, im pretty sure he would be the first to know the current standing since he is a part of the process and will have to testify in court most likely

We were *told* that the person who posted that blurb was the one who recorded the video. We have also been told a few different versions including the vidoe was turned over to the sheriff but never watched. I also heard one quote that the local sheriff told a biker that if HE would run him off the road if he saw him pass on a double-yellow.

I'm looking for a news report or court docket. That's pretty reliable.

I also heard one quote that the local sheriff told a biker that if HE would run him off the road if he saw him pass on a double-yellow..

typical asshole fucking American if you ask me. What is passing on a double yellow hurting that person? Does it really affect their drive or threaten their life? I'm betting 99 times out of 100 it doesn't so what is drivers problems with it? I'll never understand the common people of this dumbass country who's IQ doesn't even equal how many toes I have

I'm not typically your tuff-guy poster, but getting out of his truck and walking towards me with a weapon in his hand would have been a life-changer for both of us.

great... another one in Pittsburgh...

Driver Hit Motorcyclist With Pipe While Driving On Route 22, Police Say

find this one, turn it in:

Investigators said they are looking for silver Toyota Prius with a black right front fender and Ohio plates.

http://www.wtae.com/r/28073958/detail.html

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/westmoreland/s_739695.html

Edited by ReconRat