/ southeast ohio triple nickle ride 555 on 6-5-11

cOoTeR

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I signed up a few years ago..then never used it. Signed up again about a week ago. They either haven't gotten around to activating it..or think I'm a total douche bag. I'd rather they find out how douchey I am rather than just assuming it. :)

:dunno:How.many people that are planning on making it would prefer to hit the nickel at 37? It would mean moving the meeting place. Maybe Lancaster:dunno:? Suggestions?

I thought u said Lancaster roosters at 10:15

Ride went great and rode wasnt to bad a little gravel but nothing went bad besides a guy on a gsxr had a chain break. Which wasnt surprising because it was rusty and the sprocket was warn

Ride went great and rode wasnt to bad a little gravel but nothing went bad besides a guy on a gsxr had a chain break. Which wasnt surprising because it was rusty and the sprocket was warn

I guess it didn't break but came off the sprocket and it had to be cut for some reason. Just more motivation to keep up on maintenance.

It was a great ride everyone rode their own pace. I was kind of worried about holding people up since I was 2up but I don't think I did. I didn't feel rushed. It was a blast nice day for it only had a little rain on the way home on 270 wasn't to bad.

I guess it didn't break but came off the sprocket and it had to be cut for some reason. Just more motivation to keep up on maintenance.

It was a great ride everyone rode their own pace. I was kind of worried about holding people up since I was 2up but I don't think I did. I didn't feel rushed. It was a blast nice day for it only had a little rain on the way home on 270 wasn't to bad.

Yea it was a fun ride and was at a comfortable pace I gotta do 555 more often

Well it didn't break it came off the sprocket and got fucked up so they had to cut it and phone a friend to pick him up.

That sucks but atleast they got home and I'm glad it happened after we went threw hocking. I bet his blazing speed made the chain fly off the sprocket

Lol it happened pulling out from the last gas station we waited for them. 90+ miles from their home. I'm just glad it wasn't at speed. But I guess they all still had a blast so it was all good.

Darn, I wish I could have. Been working tons of over time and

Saturdays to boot and thats killed my Sundays as I do those things like

Cut the woods, I mean the grass and the wife and kid like to see

me:rolleyes:

Will really try and catch one of these rides soon