/ southeast ohio triple nickle ride 555 on 6-5-11

cOoTeR

Ok so I've decided to meet in Lancaster at the roosters restaurant. Myself and 3 others are going to leave Delaware at 9am so the meeting time will be 10:15am at Roosters in Lancaster. Then we will take 37 to 555 and follow the planned route.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I've decided to meet in Lancaster at the roosters restaurant. Myself and 3 others are going to leave Delaware at 9am so the meeting time will be 10:15am at Roosters in Lancaster. Then we will take 37 to 555 and follow the planned route.

Good call,the farther south you get on 555,the better.I rode 555 top to bottom last Sunday and the pavement doesn't get real good until Chesterhill.The middle section from a little below Ringgold to a few miles north of Chesterhill is getting a litte crumbly.

If you want the good stuff head over to Archers Fork Rd and 255/260 after you hit the bottom of 555.But that would make for a long day.

Have fun.

Where in Delaware are you meeting? It's my home town. I live outside Cardington.

My house off of klondike rd. near 42 and s.sectionline rd.. PM me if you wanna join I can send my address.

K cool. See you there so far its going to be you, 2 friends of mine my fiancee and I (she'll be on the back of mine). Also a bunch of maybes.

Have you ever been on 555? Just a heads up were not out to impress anyone and not impressed by others. We prefer to ride safe and just ask those we ride with to do the same. Not trying to make you feel like it will be a slow boring ride but its not going to be a I'm faster than you type thing.

Im planning on making it. Not far south of you cOoter so may try to time up with you guys coming south.

Cool our routes probably gonna be sawmill.to 270 to 70 to 33.

That's cool my dad might go on his m109r too

K cool. See you there so far its going to be you, 2 friends of mine my fiancee and I (she'll be on the back of mine). Also a bunch of maybes.

Have you ever been on 555? Just a heads up were not out to impress anyone and not impressed by others. We prefer to ride safe and just ask those we ride with to do the same. Not trying to make you feel like it will be a slow boring ride but its not going to be a I'm faster than you type thing.

That's cool my dad might go on his m109r too

Cool. Give 555 a Google. As its been mentioned it can bite ya if you don't watch out. Not trying to be a Dick and insult your abilities just don't know you and don't want anyone to get hurt. Hope to see you there.

Ok so those attending are-

Myself (cOoTeR)+ 2 bikes

Mykill- meeting in route

Joey614+ 1? Meeting at roosters in Lancaster

Anyone else? If so just add your self so we know to look for you.

Edited by cOoTeR

Meeting in your route may be tough so I'll just be at Lancaster. I thought maybe you were coming down 23 which would be easy for me. Anyways looking forward to the ride.

k cool. I can't wait. 2 days of work then were good.

I should be alright my dad is really good rider and he said 555 is a fun ride. He goes to the tail of the dragon every year and I'm going with him in September. And he wouldn't let me do anything he knows I can't handle. I've been on 2wheels since I was 4 years old

Cool. Give 555 a Google. As its been mentioned it can bite ya if you don't watch out. Not trying to be a Dick and insult your abilities just don't know you and don't want anyone to get hurt. Hope to see you there.

I should be alright my dad is really good rider and he said 555 is a fun ride. He goes to the tail of the dragon every year and I'm going with him in September. And he wouldn't let me do anything he knows I can't handle. I've been on 2wheels since I was 4 years old

Cool cool.

What's CORE? I'll keep an eye out for you.

Getting stung sucks. One of the reasons I wear gear is it seems that if I don't I get stung. It's a bad distraction, I couldn't imagine it happening on that road.

A group of riders, mostly from Northern OH (a few from further south) that mostly ride backroads in SE OH and WV.

I don't think they like my screen name. I can't get them to activate my account.

Just tryin' to be consistent. :) Tell an admin over there that I'm a sorta OK guy.