Troy, Ohio

VanDy

Hey everybody, i was near cinci, met a few of you at the chipotle on the Fairfield exit, I have a yellow ducat 750ss, and went on a few of the NKY rides. I seem to have everything in order now and my bike back together, hoping to ride some more and meet more people north of Dayton to ride with

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure am a jarhead! Got out about 3 years ago, wait a minute I thought it was "pick-way" lol

I'm sure looking forward to some good rides next week, long as I can get the parts by then :)

Is there a local meet up spot? If nothing else just so I can say hellol

No exact meeting place is setup for us Western Ohio Riders but NinjaNick and I plan to get something going this year.

Oh, and he and I plan to meet up for a ride soon so we can give ya heads-up when that gets close too...

What parts you lacking to ride?

Thankyou for your service Marine!

Edited by Hellmutt

I dropped one of the half rings for the valves, and I'm 99% sure that it's in the oil system now... Then just misc hardware for the fairings, but I think it looks good naked!

Thanks, I'm enjoying T-Roy, only been here a year now, how far does one have to go to get to some nice riding? I know northern ky has some really nice rides

Theres also some decent riding east and south of Troy, and a few fun roads between my commute from Hubriar Heights and Piqua - but I know of "some" good roads in Miami county but they are far and few between - and a lot of the good backroads have BAD tarsnakes or tar-n-gravel surfaces.....which add up to pisspoor riding unless you're puttin' around looking to get dings in your paint