The Ohio motorcycle Bible

castellilaw

Do you want to protect your rights and your financial well being . if you are an Ohio motorcyclist check out this free ebook download or you can buy the book on Amazon.com But why waste your money caus its not about me selling books Too many bikers just get ripped off and don't get treated fairly

The Ohio Motorcycle bible

Edited by castellilaw

I hate to be picky, but there are several misspellings in your document. Most noteably, the word 'breaks' instead of 'brakes' is used incorrectly at least twice. Please resubmit the document to your proof-reader for correction prior to publication, so we have assurance that you are indeed, a detail-oriented lawyer.

Sorry, I just had to...:rolleyes:

Edited by Bubba
add

Bubba

wow you are the only person other than myself to find that . I told them about it and they still blew it. Do you think I should sue the crp outta them . O yeh i fixed the link . how did you find it?

I got your back anyday you need it Tony

I would like to download but why do you need my full name and email? Nobody offers anything for free these days, there's always a catch.

It used to be that people were willing to give free stuff but no one wanted something for free. Now you can't get anything for free but everyone wants something for free...