Any rides tomorrow 6/3/11

Joey614

looking to find someone to ride with i dont really kno the roads all that well but love to ride. Im located in groveport

I am in Canal. If you can ride early weekend mornings I can show you some pretty cool roads. Unfortunately work gets in the way of riding the rest of the time.:nono:

ok thats cool saturday im meeting up in reynoldsburg at the shell/mcdonalds around 7or 8 and riding with some people then sunday around 10 im meeting up at lancaster roosters to go for another ride

I am in Canal. If you can ride early weekend mornings I can show you some pretty cool roads. Unfortunately work gets in the way of riding the rest of the time.:nono:

ok thats cool saturday im meeting up in reynoldsburg at the shell/mcdonalds around 7or 8 and riding with some people then sunday around 10 im meeting up at lancaster roosters to go for another ride

Enjoy the triple nickel. It really is a fun road. I may see you guys in Lancaster on Sunday.