Equipment

fusion

alright i am going to be the first one to post in the photography thread i guess?

post your gear everyone!!

my own gear,

IMG_3783.jpg

canon 50d, with extended hand grip. efs 17-85 4-5.6, and the nifty fifty.

the temporary beautiful, RENTED, gear :(

IMG_3781.jpg

canon 50d, extended hand grip, and ef 24-70 2.8L

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For the cost extension tubes are a decent deal but make sure they support your lens for auto focus. Manual focus on Macro is not fun. 105VR from Nikon when you get the cash. Or the Sigma 105 or the Tamron 90 to save money, you can get either of those for about half the Nikon and they are very good lenses. The Nikon is certainly better, and worth it but sometimes the cost is an issue

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*drool* I'll take that 7D next time you're not looking, and FYI you're such a Canon whore :p

Here's the current gear list (I have access to a 20D and Sigma 70-200 but those are my younger brother's)

Canon Rebel XS

Canon 18-55

Sigma 24-70

Canon 50

Tamron 75-300

32" x 24" x 17" Softbox

44" Convertible Umbrella

• 9 months later...

2mdgnwi.jpg

Hi All....

Just found the group. Nice to see people shooting pictures with something other than a point-shoot and hope for the best.

Have a couple of nice pieces in the bag. A Canon 40D, A new XS with grip (truck camera) A 430EXII, 1.8 50,1.4 50, 1.8 85, 2.0 100 28-135, 17-85,75-300 and a 18-55. Looks like its been a while since anyones posted. Would be cool to see some nice shots.....

• 4 months later...

I don't have any pics of my gear, but this is what I have:

Canon 40D

Canon 50 f/1.8

Canon 17-85 IS

Sigma 24-70 f/2.8

Sigma 70-200 f/2.8

Sigma 2x teleconverter

Various filters, Canon "kit" bag, a few memory cards. and I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting.

I haven't been using my camera very much, I'll be getting some use out of it in a couple days when the new baby arrives!

Thanks, the whole series is 28 shots, new camera does 7 frames per second.

That's one of my favorite features of my 40D, although it's "only" 6.5 fps. :D I don't use the continuous shooting very often, but it's awesome when I need it!