DEALS GAP June 13-17

Rctaylor

Some guys and I are renting a house down near the Gap (off NC143 near lake Santeetlah) from June 13-17th. Couple of the guys are no longer able to go, so its opened up some beds!

The house has the necessities; full kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms and living room. It also has a massive pole barn with pool, ping-pong, hot tub etc etc.

We've got 4 (one cruiser and three sportbikes) currently.

Ride on down if you're interested! We'll be grilling out almost every night!

Edited by Rctaylor

Am on another forum for my bike type and we are meeting up down there the weekend of the 9th of July. Am planning to leave with a few peeps from the lancaster/columbus area heading down that way likely on thursday the 7th of July. All bikes are welcome but we are not a racing group really, mostly PC800's, GW and other cruisers. We are also not a group of thugs either so safe and respectful crowd.

Lodging down that way is always an issue and even now am working out some details. I think for the most part everyone is on there own but there are alot of campgrounds around as well. We are planning to hit the dragon on that saturday. It will be a first for me but should be fun!

Again...if anyone else wants to ride down that way let me know....

Am on another forum for my bike type and we are meeting up down there the weekend of the 9th of July. Am planning to leave with a few peeps from the lancaster/columbus area heading down that way likely on thursday the 7th of July. All bikes are welcome but we are not a racing group really, mostly PC800's, GW and other cruisers. We are also not a group of thugs either so safe and respectful crowd.

Lodging down that way is always an issue and even now am working out some details. I think for the most part everyone is on there own but there are alot of campgrounds around as well. We are planning to hit the dragon on that saturday. It will be a first for me but should be fun!

Again...if anyone else wants to ride down that way let me know....

I'm planning on heading down the night of the 8th then leaving early afternoon monday. Here's where I'd like to stay.

www.twowheelinn.com/