Black Busa with OR stickers on luggage

Tomcat0403

Get a good sized tank bag that has backpack straps so you can lug stuff around when off the bike.

I bought a big enough one and it has the backpack straps but one of the straps ripped off today so im gonna go switch for a different one it's a motocentric 19 tank bag check out their website. Plenty of space including a camelbak pouch minus the bladder.

• Upvote 1

I bought a big enough one and it has the backpack straps but one of the straps ripped off today so im gonna go switch for a different one it's a motocentric 19 tank bag check out their website. Plenty of space including a camelbak pouch minus the bladder.

Yup. I have 2 like that. They zip off the mount pad and have straps and stain covers. They're from a British manufacturer bit I can't think of the name.

Motocentric had some cool gear for sure.

I do carry a cooler in my right case, usually filled with various non-alcoholic drinks for all those bikes that can't even strap down a water bottle! No microwave, though I might have to look into a 12v powered one!

:busa:

It would be nice to have a gas station burrito while out on a ride....maybe some popcorn.

Yup. I have 2 like that. They zip off the mount pad and have straps and stain covers. They're from a British manufacturer bit I can't think of the name.

Motocentric had some cool gear for sure.

Yea, mines got the anti slip base that straps down with it as well. I have yet to use it but I can already tell I'm gonna like it. Might want to get a tail bag instead of saddle bags. Still finding stuff to get the right setup on the bike. Only problem I see is the music pouch the clear plastic is a bit thick so the iPod does not work in it but that's a minor problem.

I have also been debating about mounting my phone up front beside my gps, but I am worried that it will distract me too much if I do that. That might turn into a safety issue for me.

I've been looking for an iPhone mout for Some time now that will

Work on sport bikes w no handlebar space for normal Bar mounts. Have u found anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, there is one about wiring the garage door opener into your light switch.

I made a bracket for my phone, which is my GPS too. I'm in the middle of trying to figure out where to mount my power outlet as the GPS kills the batter in it.

GPS kills the bike battery? Only time mine killed the battery was when I left it turned on for 3 days w no riding. Turn it off or just unplug and u should be fine? Or wire to a switched 12v w key. I put a female power outlet wired to battery under tank. Plug gps cord into outlet. Neatly hidden under tank.

Radar Is just wired directly

To battery, as its already 12v and doesnt need the voltage step down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk