Ohio Riders 5yr Anniversary - June 18th, 2011

CbrGirl

Wait, you're saying you did 600 miles total or 600 miles just for the picture run?

Hmm, it's about 125 for me to get to I.M. and 125 back. Don't think I'll be doing all that in one day!

Some teams when to Michigan, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, etc. You don't have to rack the miles up like that to win. In fact, I don't think the teams that went out of state even won. I don't remember. This year's picture run will be a bit different, and definitely not as long. Lots of cool stuff this year. ;)

Wait, you're saying you did 600 miles total or 600 miles just for the picture run?

Hmm, it's about 125 for me to get to I.M. and 125 back. Don't think I'll be doing all that in one day!

it was total for the day and i was coming from the cincy area, but it is still a good fun filled day of riding for sure you dont want to miss it.

I'm down for meeting you guys somewhere in the Lebanon area, but I suggest just taking the slab. I know it's boring but you will be doing a lot of riding for the picture run, trust me. The first year I clocked close to 600 miles.... True story. Don't let that scare you though.... The first year was pretty epic the second was a lot more relaxed. But truly I would just take 71 and get it over with. We could even leave a little later. I will not be able to make the after party though :(

I did the one two years ago, had a great time, and got about 300 miles on the day by the time I got home. The route I planned on going goes up through Wilmington. Mostly 2 lane, takes about 30 minutes longer, but not being on the slab for an hour and a half is worth it I think. If everyone meeting in South Lebanon wants to ride the slab though, we can do that. I'll start another thread to figure this out.