Ohio Riders 5yr Anniversary - June 18th, 2011

CbrGirl

Justin.... Ben... or Carie ...

Let me know what I can help out on..... I going to miss the picture hunt but I will be there around 1ish....so soon as im out of work.

Good luck to all in the photo hunt..... you lucky that myself and a team not not in it this year...

Now ... carry on

Hopefully there's enough people. Is there a way of knowing how many teams we have, or how many people are attending? Maybe a poll would help? :dunno:

might not be a bad idea to choose up teams before hand that way when you get there your team is already to go..in years past I think the teams were 10 or so max...

;)

I was wondering the same thing. Also, has anyone started forming teams yet? I have a fragile ego and I don't wanna be the fat kid in gym class that gets picked last

Honestly, I think most teams are put together at the event. When you sign in, we ask if you're with a team. If not, we put you in one. Nobody gets left out or picked last. Lol.

As for rain, it's a 50% chance of scattered storms. We really don't have a chance of a rain date, so plan on getting wet. Lol. We'll figure out something to do if it rains. I'll try to put together a contingency plan by tomorrow. If it rains, still plan on coming even if you drive.

Honestly, I think most teams are put together at the event. When you sign in, we ask if you're with a team. If not, we put you in one. Nobody gets left out or picked last. Lol.

As for rain, it's a 50% chance of scattered storms. We really don't have a chance of a rain date, so plan on getting wet. Lol. We'll figure out something to do if it rains. I'll try to put together a contingency plan by tomorrow. If it rains, still plan on coming even if you drive.

I was just kidding, I have a huge ego. And I guess I'll be bringing the rain gear....