Anyone Riding Sunday

twisted12

Yeah, Sat I might get out around NEO. But if the weather holds up, I'll be down in SEO.

Also, offer stands for the tire change. I'm just around the corner (between Detroit and Center Ridge Rd off of Case Rd).

not that your generous offer extends to everyone, but how much do you charge for tire changes in general (assuming you do it as a service at all)?

I have a friend with a WR250X (spoked 17" wheels, 120 front/ 160 rear I think) that needs his tires changed in north royalton. i've been trying to find someone to send him instead of a dealer. He would probably bring the wheels and tires to you.

I'd send him to ducrx, but ravenna is far away from north royalton for just a tire swap and he's too busy to even go riding anymore, so I'm going to not refer business to him anymore til he actually relaxes for a change.

not that your generous offer extends to everyone, but how much do you charge for tire changes in general (assuming you do it as a service at all)?

I have a friend with a WR250X (spoked 17" wheels, 120 front/ 160 rear I think) that needs his tires changed in north royalton. i've been trying to find someone to send him instead of a dealer. He would probably bring the wheels and tires to you.

I'd send him to ducrx, but ravenna is far away from north royalton for just a tire swap and he's too busy to even go riding anymore, so I'm going to not refer business to him anymore til he actually relaxes for a change.

I do not offer a service to change tires, I just like help out fellow local riders.

I do not offer a service to change tires, I just like help out fellow local riders.

That's too bad, because if you're off case rd, you're probably less than 2 miles away from me right now. You could be my new "tire change guy" after the unfortunate circumstances with Jeff (cf7x) :(

You're a lot closer too.

Edited by JRMMiii

he's being nice and trying to not step on people's toes by encroaching on their business on this forum, but I told him that not a lot of the small time "tire change for $XX" and etc guys are sponsors so he shouldn't worry.

I personally don't see anything wrong with it as long as he's not spamming the board with ads of his services. that's all assuming he even wants to do it at all for anyone other than friends and follow local ohio riders.

sorry for thread jack yet again

When I use his services, I plan to put some $$ in his donation cup. If he doesn't have a donation cup, I will shove it down his exhaust pipe where he will be forced to remove it and quickly ride away. That's how I solve THAT problem.

I may go pick that tire up tomorrow...but I've gotta head south of Strongsville to look at a car, then back to STrongsville to train, then back to my neck of the woods so it would be around 2 or 3 before I was even ready to ride. It's most likely not gonna happen.