5 Year Aniv. meetup for cincy/dayton crew

e-flores

I'm going, and my thread for Cincy folk hasn't gotten much traction. I'm in the Kings Island area off of I-71. Which way were you planning to go? I don't really want to ride all the way to Dayton just to turn and head for Columbus. That's kinda the long way for me.

Alright so from the sound of things we can swing by 71 and meet at the BP right off the cesars creek exit of 71, the one with the flee market right next to it. There's a BP on the east side of the highway. If all of us leave there around 8:30 we should get there a little before 10 and have plenty of time to redgister, hang out, etc. Sound cool with everyone?

Alright so from the sound of things we can swing by 71 and meet at the BP right off the cesars creek exit of 71, the one with the flee market right next to it. There's a BP on the east side of the highway. If all of us leave there around 8:30 we should get there a little before 10 and have plenty of time to redgister, hang out, etc. Sound cool with everyone?

Sounds like a plan to me :)

Did yall check the weather? Its off and on with a 4-letter word starting with R.

Yeah two days ago the weather man said it would be a perfect day Saturday now a chance of storms all day..... We will see when Friday night comes around and we can get a good look at the radar.

Sounds like a plan to me :)
That should work... See you guys on Saturday!

Sweet see you guys there then.

Alright, this is probably a little late for this one but there's no way I'm getting on a bike and riding all day..... I started to get sick last night and I'm hanging out in the bathroom right now trying to prevent a big hot mess. Sorry I can't make it and sorry for the late notice hopefully one if you guys sees this before you get to BP or you guys have a smartphone..... Have a good one

E

Alright, this is probably a little late for this one but there's no way I'm getting on a bike and riding all day..... I started to get sick last night and I'm hanging out in the bathroom right now trying to prevent a big hot mess. Sorry I can't make it and sorry for the late notice hopefully one if you guys sees this before you get to BP or you guys have a smartphone..... Have a good one

E

Sorry you didnt make it, Get well