Riders Discount -- HOLY SHIT!

Hoblick

i called them today to see about some parts for the Street Glide..

there web site doesnt have alot of stuff listed that they can get, so i figured id call them.

HOLY SHIT!! can they blow everyone else out of the water on pricing!!

i didnt order yet, but i will be tomorrow, i had a few more things i need to look up haha..

i spoke to mike he is a great guy and very helpful..

and the discount they give forum members is insane..

i know where ill be shopping at from now on :D

+1 I haven't dealt with Mike yet, but if he's half as killer as TJ, you won't be disappointed.

For those shopping ridersdiscount.com, always keep in mind that they usually can't publish their best prices online, because it would undercut (and piss off) other distributors of the same products.

Riders Discount typically quotes me AT LEAST 15% off the best price I could find on my own, and their customer service is amazing.

TJ once called me to let me know that my knee pucks were going to arrive on Friday instead of Thursday like he said they might. (okay, it might not have actually been knee pucks, but it was some really inexpensive item where I was uber impressed that he cared enough to let me know - he definitely had customers spending a LOT more money that he could have been paying attention to)

On top of all that, Riders Discount supports our sport in a huge way, at the club level, and in the AMA. They're the title sponsor for Jake Holden's Ducati 848 now, and they'er involved with Sammy Gaige's program.

Edited by redkow97

Dudes, if you haven't dealt with RidersDiscount yet, you're losing out! Send TJ an email and he'll reply within the hour. Great prices and service.

Actually, I just got my Gilles Chain Adjusters for the GSXR in the mail today!

Can't go wrong with RidersDiscount.com.

• Upvote 1

+1 for riders discount. I ordered a Shoei RF-1100 from them last thursday and their price could not be touched, not even close. Mike was very helpful as well. The deal would have been sweeter if there wasn't a 2-4 day processing on shipping. I guess I have been pretty spoiled by vendors that ship the same day lol.

...there web site doesnt have alot of stuff listed that they can get, so i figured id call them....

Shoot, was shopping for levers yesterday; from looking at the website it looked like they only dealt in clothes/gear, not parts, so I kept searching and bought elsewhere.

Might want to look into putting things you carry or can order online, drive more business, or at least a "If you don't see it, call us" thing - but in this day and age people don't want to have to call.

If I don't see it on your website, I figure I can't buy it from you.

Put Nate on this when he reports for duty... :D

My $0.022 worth.

Shoot, was shopping for levers yesterday; from looking at the website it looked like they only dealt in clothes/gear, not parts, so I kept searching and bought elsewhere.

Might want to look into putting things you carry or can order online, drive more business, or at least a "If you don't see it, call us" thing - but in this day and age people don't want to have to call.

If I don't see it on your website, I figure I can't buy it from you.

Put Nate on this when he reports for duty... :D

My $0.022 worth.

We have a new site we have been working on and should launch later this fall. Shortly after that we will be listing parts on our site as well. Please do not hesitate to call or email in the future, I would be happy to help!