Meth is awesome

Casper

Almost every one on bath salts goes to ICU and sedated for 5 days as thats how long it can take to get out of their system and it usually causes respiratory failure so I get to intubate them ,even if fully conscious :) , on the way to the hospital. And when I go to get one I'm usually accompanied by a gaggle of cops with leather hard knuckled gloves and tasers. Subject is generally beaten senseless and tased 4 to 6 times by the time they drag him or her to my squad because the dipshits always wanna fight. Better entertainment the Jerry Springer show really and not gonna lie I sometimes get a chubby watching the cage match style beat down.

Almost every one on bath salts goes to ICU and sedated for 5 days as thats how long it can take to get out of their system and it usually causes respiratory failure so I get to intubate them ,even if fully conscious :) , on the way to the hospital. And when I go to get one I'm usually accompanied by a gaggle of cops with leather hard knuckled gloves and tasers. Subject is generally beaten senseless and tased 4 to 6 times by the time they drag him or her to my squad because the dipshits always wanna fight. Better entertainment the Jerry Springer show really and not gonna lie I sometimes get a chubby watching the cage match style beat down.

Ha our have just puked all over the cars, ended up in the padded cell. until it clears out.

The notice we got said that in lab studies it is 3-10 times stronger then cocaine.

Real bath salts or is that code for something? I haven't heard of that one. WTF?

Real bath salts or is that code for something? I haven't heard of that one. WTF?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylenedioxypyrovalerone

pretty nasty stuff. Here is an article I posted in another thread about what it can make you do.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/862333-man-found-in-bra-and-knickers-with-dead-goat-high-on-bath-salts

Wikipedia says that the rectum is a mode of administration. Guess I'll rinse the crumbs off the cloth before I wash my jibly parts.

The notice we got said that in lab studies it is 3-10 times stronger then cocaine.

Truth, the Ativan we use to sedate coke heads doesnt seem to the same work on this

Yes real bath salts, namely the Avon product. Avon has since stopped selling the one everybody was useing "the good shit" but others are working too.