AND SOUTHEAST 555 on july 3rd

cOoTeR

route update, leave Marysville McDonald's on 31 around 845 900, 33 to 270 to 70 east to 33 east to the business route, top off gas at sunoco at coonpath rd + 33, arrive at ihop around 1015 eat. Take 33 to fairgrounds street to 37 to 555 follow detour 555s to chesterhill stop for a rest/water/regroup at 555+377 then 555 to 550 to Athens, go through Athens to 56 get gas at marathon then take 56 to jimbos eat then 56 to 23n ( people split off where they need to now) to 270w to 33 back to Marysville

We've got a group of about 6-8 bikes and about 10-12 people. I think we are heading to the Big Muskie Bucket, via 37 to 78 in McConnelsville. Then 78 south to 13 south in Glouster, into Athens to 56. 56 to Jimbo's. Then 664 to 374 to Rockbridge. This is not really an organized ride, so there may be changes depending on how everything goes, but that is our tentative plan. Anyone is welcome to join. We have mostly cruisers (2 Raiders, Goldwing, 1000rr, Big Bear Chopper, and possibly a couple more). We will be at IHOP in Lancaster at 10 as well.

Had a great time meeting ya all. I'm jealous of all your stickers 'PinkFloyd'. Thanks for having my back. Good to have a experienced rider behind ya.

Great to meet ya Cooter and Dawn. Ya did a good job leading! Please tell your friends it was nice to meet them. Unfortunately I can't recall everyone's names. The guy who's bike you borrowed and his wife. She mentioned getting together as they also live in the 'ville.

Great to see ya as always Matt!

Hope you all made it back safely.

Jim and I parted ways with you and went off to Hocking Hills. It was awesome... but hot! Better to keep riding.

Today total put another 215 miles on the Aero. Only 75 miles away until she hits 10,000.

Thanks all.. let's do this again soon!

Now it's time to relax in my relaxing slacks and sip a margarita!

:)

Well i just got home from the ride today, logged 306.6 miles on this beautiful Sunday. It was really great meeting everyone, but please don't expect me to remember any names, like the old saying goes, my short tern memory went with my hairline, and you all saw my hairline, or didn't see it whichever.

I was very glas i could help my compadray from Springfield witrh his GSXR. i always start with the easiest thing, and the battery went south for him in the middle of the ride. And Advance Auto to the rescue, even if we did have to prod the counter guy to go looking for the right one.

Good roads, good eats and good riders, makes for a great ride, thanks again, and lets do it again soon.

Everyone please ride safe out there.

Greg

P.S. DGTLgirl, your slackin on the stickers my dear.

Great ride ...thanks Maxpower, blake1221, carwhore, joey614, and the other fellow im forgetting who he was...you guys are good company and we had a great breakoff group..now that i have 657 miles in 2 days on the ol' TiLliS i think ill get some lazy boy seat time in tommorrow...thanks again guys

We've made several pit stops Harley guys no where to be found. We also lost a squid.

The reason no harleys were seen was we stopped to help my squid friend lol. Glad yall had fun. Thanks to the guys that took over the sport bike group I did not expect that big of a turn out, I was a little overwhelmed.

Thanks to everyone for showing up. I had a blast. It was nice meeting everyone. Pfloydgad thanks for being the mobile mechanic. I learned some stuff today.

Had a good time thx for setting it up Cooter. And fuck you other douches for leaving me behind :D

Your ears still ringing? :eek:

We waited at Jimbos and yelled as you guys rolled by. Must not have heard us over the straight pipes/banging the rev limiter :D

• Upvote 1