SRIRACHA... omg where have you been?

Likwid

Yes it is awesome.. The either changed the recipe lately or changed the manufacturer because its doesnt have the same bright red color that it used to. Now it has more of a redish/burnt orange. We put that stuff on everything. Works great when mixed with BBQ sauce to make a spice bbq,

I used to put Red Hot on everything.... but the flavor on Sriracha is A-MAZING

Quoted for truth.

Kawi,

Sirachi is more used to add to food that you mix this into. Its not a quick topping sauce like franks. This shit is way thicker and spicier but as said, the flavor is amazing.

I'm going to have to give this stuff a shot. Carrie is leaving for business meetings this week so I'm cooking for myself. ill pick a bottle up.

I'm not exaggerating, I've put Sriracha on EVERYTHING I've eaten this weekend....

I don't usually pray for objects, but you should pray for my toilet.

i cant believe there are people out there who do not know about sriracha. its pretty good.

for a nice little treat. put a drop or two on a spoon full of peanut butter.

Sriracha is great. Mixed with ranch it makes nice spicy ranch dip for chicken nuggets etc.

My new hot sauce is Cholula. I'm still figuring out how I ate eggs before I knew about cholula.

Cholula on popcorn.. Try it!, Trust me.

i cant believe there are people out there who do not know about sriracha. its pretty good.

for a nice little treat. put a drop or two on a spoon full of peanut butter.

Been eating it for years. love it on pizza and hotdogs. Of course I use it when I eat pho and I love it in my chili.