Hello from Springfield

Pfloydgad

Hello all,

Greg here, aka as Pfloydgad. :D

I am in my 37th yr on 2 wheels, and on my 9th. bike

I have been in 48 of our 50 states, and all the Canadian Provinces.

I believe that if I wake up, I have a reason to ride.

I love to ride to camp, and I'll do this anytime of the yr. Cold is a state of mind.

If you ever need a ride partner, or just want to meet new riders, please drop me an e-makil or give me a call.

And please, everyone ride safe out there.

Greg

There is a story on this one. I was 65 miles from Alaska, and a blizard hit. We were trapped in the hotel for 4 days, and ended up trailoring the bikes into more favorable weather. Hawaii and Alaska are the 2, good guess.

Everyone be safe out there.

Greg

Oh Casper,

If you only knew how many nights have gone by the wayside thinking about those 65 miles.

I would start saving tomorrow if it looked like a good ride. But we would need to ride, not trailer, mine only sees a trailer if she is really sick, or one drives by.

It was almost 10 yrs ago now, so i guess i need to start mapping out a return trip.

Thanks so much for stirring the soup up again, and at bedtime no less.

Oh well, ride safe all.

Greg

There is a story on this one. I was 65 miles from Alaska, and a blizard hit. We were trapped in the hotel for 4 days, and ended up trailoring the bikes into more favorable weather. Hawaii and Alaska are the 2, good guess.

Everyone be safe out there.

Greg

65 miles?? so close :lol: that sucks...i envy how many things you must have seen on your trips...that would be awesome to get the opportunity to ride every state and canada