So masturbation creates girly men?

Casper

Youre reading it wrong. The baseline is the norm so what its saying is that abstinence causes a raise in testosterone thus creating the angry irritable SOB because he's not getting laid.

I love when they spend tons of money to tell us something we already know

Interesting abstract. Wish the whole study was available to read over. I think it should be titled repression of ejaculation and serum testosterone levels. I wonder why the 7th day peak occurred. Survival mode? Essentially causing the body/mind to become more aggressive in order to get out there and do something about it/procreate. Might have something to do with how long the body is programmed to survive without water, etc. before fight mode kicks in. I think they should've studied more than 28 people, but that's just me. I also like to see men get frustrated, so that might be my ulterior motive too muahahahaha!

innocent-innocent-male-smiley-smiley-emoticon-000633-large.gif

^ you must be the girl who dry humps the hell out of a guy then doesnt put out.....bastard

Unfortunately, I'm usually the one left still wanting more. I'll tease, but only to build up to something. Unless he's being a real asshole, I'd never be that mean lol.

MT has you covered, fo'sho

:confused: Is MT 1000rrrider?

From what I've heard around here, I don't think I'd like it. I find the feeling of someone just sitting there and poking me with their finger over and over again in the same spot rather annoying :rolleyes:

:confused: Is MT 1000rrrider?

From what I've heard around here, I don't think I'd like it. I find the feeling of someone just sitting there and poking me with their finger over and over again in the same spot rather annoying :rolleyes:

Yes thatd be me.. and yes you would like it. And if you didnt I still convince you that you did.