Break Up Tips

tyler524

I think he's saying you can work on things without games....but if someone is playing games screw them and move on

I know what he's saying. It just didn't come out so well. Sometimes people don't intentionally play games. They have underlying issues that need to be addressed and sometimes it requires a lot more communication and understanding on both ends. A lot of people don't consider there could be something else that makes someone act that way.

insecurities or their a wackjob and move on

Exactly my point. Most just assume. Many are insecure or are looney, but there are some people where it's not so simple. I'm not going into anymore details. I will just tell you I know this from personal experience. It's very difficult to talk about.

You probably move on several times because you don't want to put in the effort to work on things.

If u knew me, you'd realize that this couldn't be further from the truth. Moved on several times, yes. But over a period of about 20 plus years. Unfortunately

It often took me a LONG time to move on, because I tried so fricken hard and kept hoping it would work out. I'm healthier now, and have hopefully am done with the psychos and their games. Except for my sons mom unfortunately, the mother of all psychos, whom I'll have to deal with forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If u knew me, you'd realize that this couldn't be further from the truth. Moved on several times, yes. But over a period of about 20 plus years. Unfortunately

It often took me a LONG time to move on, because I tried so fricken hard and kept hoping it would work out. I'm healthier now, and have hopefully am done with the psychos and their games. Except for my sons mom unfortunately, the mother of all psychos, whom I'll have to deal with forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I have to give you credit for trying so hard. It's not easy, but it seems as if you took the time to know the person completely and understand without passing judgement. I guess what I am trying to say is when you don't know the person fully yet and think they might be playing games. Unless it's destructive, people deserve a second chance. I've given second, third, forth, fifth chances and end up worse myself for it. I've learned a lot over the years, but I've definitely been scarred by some of what I've gone through lol. Not everyone deserves a third chance, but I believe everyone deserves a second chance unless, like I said, they are completely irrational and it's abusive/destructive.

Those are the best ones. They never know, and 2...you don't have to cook breakfast...or have the awkward "i gotta go" moment. Cause...you already did. Twice. Think about it. :D

I like my men to be restrained and awake when I rape them. That way they always know. Think about it.

• Upvote 1

heres a break up tip....just do your own thing and piss off your gf so she breaks up with you, thats my new plan. Well not exactly new, but I haven't had to use this plan in a reallllly long time

heres a break up tip....just do your own thing and piss off your gf so she breaks up with you, thats my new plan. Well not exactly new, but I haven't had to use this plan in a reallllly long time

Some girls will NEVER break up with you. Never.

In a way...it's kind of a pussy way out...and then again, it's not. Pussy= not having the balls to kick her to the curb yourself. Badass= because you live it up and do what you want, and ask questions later.