Where else besides Craigslist can I search for bikes?

accel_is_my_drug

S0 I am looking for either a 2006+ Fz1 or as a back up if I end up being budget limited, a 1998-2001 VFR800. Possible a SV1000 if neither of the two previous choices work out. I need to keep my budget to around 5000, so I am stretching for the newer Fz1's but it doesn't hurt to try...

I am finding pretty slim pickings on CL, where else can I search for bikes?

cycle trader seems to only have harleys, what other websites are out there to find bikes?

i've heard people buy and sell all sorts of stuff on this little site called ebay.

you can also use google to search craigslist across the nation. there used to be a site called craiglook that did that for you, but all it takes is typing the following into google:

site:craigslist.org fz1

and you can use the options on the left side to pick out time range, etc. you can also search "Discussion pages" in a certain time frame for things like FZ1, etc to search essentially every discussion forum on the internet.

this is how i find whatever freaky thing to fap to for that hour. you're not going to find "alien starfish fucks 3 breasted blasian all holes accounted for" without mad google skills.

WHat is indmoto.com? Is it just resale of used bikes, it doesn't look like a typical shop.... Are those bikes salvage repairs?

Sponsor on this forum.

Used bikes, both clean title and salvage title.

Good people.