Another goob giving us a bad name...

Moto-Brian

Well, mostly the cruiser group, but was behind a dousche bag on an HD in my home town. Speed limit is 35. Easy, right?

Well, seeing he had his ear full of his cell phone being held by his CLUTCH hand, he couldn't shift up any gears apparently. So, we sat in a string if cars doing freakin 20-25 mph while heavy on coming traffic prevented passing said dousche.

Two tips. One, obvious. Cell phones, talking and riding are pretty stupid. Two, guess what? You can upchange gears w/o pulling the lever in. I've done it on a bigger pile than the guy was riding and it works fine.

Bonus tip. Maybe try and save the pavement from being staind when your gourd plays raquette ball with the road and wear a helmet. Also, another save your life moment, use those silly and hopelessly useful mirrors to see what's going on behind you. Maybe then I wouldn't have had the urge to NASCAR you into the weeds.

Seriously.

I'm amazed by how some incredibly cool people can smoke on a bike. That's badass. My o-ring allowed some gas to leak out around the fuel pump. A fiery douchebag would be totally badass!!!

sorry brian..

it was an important call. I had an order i placed for a limited production chrome and gold "live to ride, ride to live" screamin eagle jacket conch (extra large of course)

it was on back order and the sales person in the motor clothes department was trying to help me decide if i should wait it out or if i should just switch my order over to a leathar hat with flames on it.

sorry i was driving slow, but like you noticed my clutch hand was occupied, not that i shift gears that much anyways.. usually i like to keep it in first and crack it wide open then just let it engine brake back down to idle.. and then repeat..

it wont happen again though, cause while i was on the phone with the sales person, she was telling me about this bad ass doo rag that keeps your cell phone held against your ear. best part is its BLACK with habenero pepper and nipple graphics all over it.

anyways maybe i can make it up to you... ill let you come with me on our next ride.. we are going from my house to the harley dealer, they should let you in the doors as long as you walk it with a bad mutha fuckin harley owner like muhself.

then maybe you can get you a real bike

and a few $50 t shirts

• Upvote 4

sorry brian..

it was an important call. I had an order i placed for a limited production chrome and gold "live to ride, ride to live" screamin eagle jacket conch (extra large of course)

it was on back order and the sales person in the motor clothes department was trying to help me decide if i should wait it out or if i should just switch my order over to a leathar hat with flames on it.

sorry i was driving slow, but like you noticed my clutch hand was occupied, not that i shift gears that much anyways.. usually i like to keep it in first and crack it wide open then just let it engine brake back down to idle.. and then repeat..

it wont happen again though, cause while i was on the phone with the sales person, she was telling me about this bad ass doo rag that keeps your cell phone held against your ear. best part is its BLACK with habenero pepper and nipple graphics all over it.

anyways maybe i can make it up to you... ill let you come with me on our next ride.. we are going from my house to the harley dealer, they should let you in the doors as long as you walk it with a bad mutha fuckin harley owner like muhself.

and a few $50 t shirts

:lol:

I'm amazed by how some incredibly cool people can smoke on a bike. That's badass. My o-ring allowed some gas to leak out around the fuel pump. A fiery douchebag would be totally badass!!!

muhahaha... fix your fuel leak...it won't get better, and it won't fix itself...:nono:

Yeah, watched a guy with ape hangers leave Hooters last night only about 5 minutes after he got there and chugged a beer. He lit a cigarette and took off. WITH APE HANGERS. I'm like.. ummm huh?! :wtf:

one bar one beer one cigarette move on to the next

what's your record?

muhahaha... fix your fuel leak...it won't get better, and it won't fix itself...:nono:

I oversized the O-ring and got it sorted. No more problems. I can light up a fag and hit the road now!!!:p

Must of not had his pipes tuned correctly. That or the conversation was like this:

"Can you hear me now?"

"Can you hear me now?"

"Can you hear me now?"

"Can you hear me now?"

"Can you hear me now?"

Good! :lol:

Not to thread jack but its is called "another goob giving us a bad name"

Today I saw a kid getting off the highway at the kenwood mall exit here in cincy about 12:00

He was riding a kawasaki ex. I believe it was a 250 but I could have been wrong.

Anyways he was wearing jean shorts and a SUPER baggy t-shirt that looked 10 sizes too big.

When the light turned green and he took and made his left turn he was jerking the bike really hard with every shift but really wasn't going fast at all. I watched him go all the way down the road about 2 miles and he had his left signal on the whole time.

--hey buddy, we all had to learn to ride but my god man get some gear and learn to shift gears before heading out in heavy traffic. Oh and by the way you did not look very cool with your sweet graphics skulls helmet jerking around like your neck was made of rubber as you shifted gears.

sorry brian..

and a few $50 t shirts

:D

I ride a Harley. Too many people seem to want to attack Harley riders for the stupid actions of one person. But I can tell you this, I've never been passed on the free way by a Harley on 1 wheel going 150 miles per hour endangering himself and everyone one around him.

• Upvote 1

I ride a Harley. Too many people seem to want to attack Harley riders for the stupid actions of one person. But I can tell you this, I've never been passed on the free way by a Harley on 1 wheel going 150 miles per hour endangering himself and everyone one around him.

Truth. It won't go past 80, and it'd be a bitch to hoist 900 lbs up on one. I'm assuming a 300 lbs Harley rider of course.;):D