Are you thinking about buying an FNH 5.7 pistol?

8mmDale

One of my distributors has this new deal where if you buy one of the five or six different models they stock, you will get a free Insight tactical light with the gun.

Pricing on them off the top of my head was going to be around $980. If your interested, send me an IM or just call my shop.

yeah I think the AP stuff is military only. From what I have been told, the civilian 5.7 ammo has ballistics similar to .22 magnum.

FNH factory ammunition will be around $23 a box, and that is from one of my more expensive ammo distributors. If you shopped around, you might be able to get it a dollar or two cheaper.

• 2 weeks later...
Im still curious how many rounds $23 will get ya.

50 rounds, and $23 is a good price. I think it was $28 last time I was in fin, and around $29 other places. Reloading it can get down to about $0.20-$0.25 a round depending on scale

no im not, because fuck trying to find ammo for it.

especially after society collapses... when you loot someones body or a house, good luck finding that ammo lol. you will be stacked with 9mm, .40, .45 though.

I used to want one..... until I read the part about the ballistics being similar to the .22mag. I'll take the magnum. There are a few out there with ridiculous capacity magazines.