motorcycle rental

BikerBoy

People make fun of my bike CONSTANTLY (she's an ugly bitch, I'm not gonna lie). But do you ever see VStrom riders getting all up in arms, defensive of their bike brand? No. Firstly, because it's probably the only Suzuki I'd own (I kid!). But also because it doesn't matter. If someone makes an off color comment about your bike, why does it matter? Everyone has their opinions on everything. Nobody's opinions are better than anyone else's, although some believe differently.

Here we go again! What does it matter what type of vehicle anybody rides? Don't we want more riders? More members here? Nah let's bash Harley-Davidson instead!

It's not so much Harley Davidson we are bashing, they seem to be a stand up company that provides jobs... It's the stereotypical mentality of the average HD rider that we are bashing. Read carefully before you make assumptions that we are bashing a company and not bashing poor choices.

They "hold value" because most of the people that buy them don't know any better and the sleeveless teeshirt the dealer throws in makes the deal irresistible. I know I'm waiting in line to pay 16,000 for 1980's technology and an oil spot in my garage.

Moar flame!!!!!!

It's not so much Harley Davidson we are bashing, they seem to be a stand up company that provides jobs... It's the stereotypical mentality of the average HD rider that we are bashing. Read carefully before you make assumptions that we are bashing a company and not bashing poor choices.

Just the same as the Harley crowd seems to put all sportbike riders in the same grouping (no, we don't all ride with the helmet on the side of the bike, wearing shorts and flipflops, doing 160 on one wheel).

It's been published in the both AMA publications that riding Harleys is the number 1 contributing cause of fucking fat chicks.

If this applies to you seek assistance immediately!

• Upvote 3

Wut, I'm furry and sweat easy so I like my AC and stereo and it's had to conceal the shotgun on the bike :)

It's hard for you to conceal a shotgun at all, seeing as though anything other than a sawed off would be taller than you. :D

• Upvote 1

I don't get the constant stereotyping. I own a Harley by chance I'm strongly considering a BMW for my next bike . I'm not necessarily defending Harley I'm saying why is "x" or "y" style bike better than any other? It's time to grow up!

It's been published in the both AMA publications that riding Harleys is the number 1 contributing cause of fucking fat chicks.

#2 is driving a slammed minitruck.

Just the same as the Harley crowd seems to put all sportbike riders in the same grouping (no, we don't all ride with the helmet on the side of the bike, wearing shorts and flipflops, doing 160 on one wheel).

Well I'm guilty of one of those anyway. And yes Caspers bike is ugly, but it wheelies good

:lol: that deserves some rep when I get to my computer.

I don't get the constant stereotyping. I own a Harley by chance I'm strongly considering a BMW for my next bike . I'm not necessarily defending Harley I'm saying why is "x" or "y" style bike better than any other? It's time to grow up!

I think you're missing the point here. That's pretty much what the rest of us are saying but joking around about it. The cold hard truth? Nobody gives a fuck what anybody else rides. If you're cool, you're cool. If you're a douche, you're a douche. The bike you ride doesn't change that.

And by you, I don't mean you personally, FYI.

Here we go again! What does it matter what type of vehicle anybody rides? Don't we want more riders? More members here? Nah let's bash Harley-Davidson instead!

I personally don't care what you ride, as long as it's not a moped. People do bash on HD...because of the stereotypes. And...well, i haven't got to see anything that would really change my opinions on those stereotypes. Honestly.

I was driving on memorial dr last summer in Lancaster. A guy on late 2000's Hd in the lane next to me. Turn my head, bike thumping away...and i immediately notice the engine just bobbing up and down like crazy. Kinda reminded me of Monica Lewinsky. That's not the point, but even the rider in his tie dye shirt and sunglasses couldn't help but continuously look at the engine shake. There was obviously something wrong.

On NinjaNick's Dayton ride last year...we had a Harley that had to head to the HD dealer that was close by, because it started leaking oil (correct me if im wrong).

When i head out to Texas Roadhouse every once in a while. I'll see an older guy late 40's early 50's dressed in HD gear head to toe. Down as many beers as he can, and then watch him get into his mini van.

I won't say anything about the actual bikes they have out compared to metric bikes. Price...or reliability and performance.

Like i said, i don't have any problems with what you ride...sans moped. What you wear, whatever. But, the stereotypes are there for a reason and you guys get mad at the non HD riding guys for pointing it out?

I personally don't care what you ride, as long as it's not a moped. People do bash on HD...because of the stereotypes. And...well, i haven't got to see anything that would really change my opinions on those stereotypes. Honestly.

I was driving on memorial dr last summer in Lancaster. A guy on late 2000's Hd in the lane next to me. Turn my head, bike thumping away...and i immediately notice the engine just bobbing up and down like crazy. Kinda reminded me of Monica Lewinsky. That's not the point, but even the rider in his tie dye shirt and sunglasses couldn't help but continuously look at the engine shake. There was obviously something wrong.

On NinjaNick's Dayton ride last year...we had a Harley that had to head to the HD dealer that was close by, because it started leaking oil (correct me if im wrong).

When i head out to Texas Roadhouse every once in a while. I'll see an older guy late 40's early 50's dressed in HD gear head to toe. Down as many beers as he can, and then watch him get into his mini van.

I won't say anything about the actual bikes they have out compared to metric bikes. Price...or reliability and performance.

Like i said, i don't have any problems with what you ride...sans moped. What you wear, whatever. But, the stereotypes are there for a reason and you guys get mad at the non HD riding guys for pointing it out?

VW151 is going to kick your ass about those moped comments. :lol:

I think you're missing the point here. That's pretty much what the rest of us are saying but joking around about it. The cold hard truth? Nobody gives a fuck what anybody else rides. If you're cool, you're cool. If you're a douche, you're a douche. The bike you ride doesn't change that.

And by you, I don't mean you personally, FYI.

Unless its a Katana then well, you know

Prolly the most unsafe act I do on a bike is what I call the "Turkish Beltbuckle". It's a lil trick I picked up in the Marines to stay cool on unbearably hot days. It merely consists of grabbing your sack and pulling said coinpurse out above the waistband of your pants and laying the marbles over and on top your beltbuckle. Stay cool and dry in the wind that way.

Other than that I'm ATGATT.