Red White & Boom

CleaveTheGreat

So upon further consideration, I've decided that it's not a great idea for my gf to be crutching her way all over downtown for long periods of time cuz she has a stress fracture in her femur. Anyone around Cbus have a spare wheelchair I can borrow? (yes that is a serious question)

P.S. a rascal or a jazzy would be better but I'll take what I can get

Just got back from Red White and poof. :rolleyes: Might just be me but despite the hype it wasn't as good as it used to be. Best part was riding the strom into Cow town and hopping a curb at an entrance ramp. It was almost as fun to watch the police trying to keep people from parking in the break down lanes along the highway. It was also nice to cut between parked cars and hit the highway and be back home in under half an hour. :)

Late night news said it was 25 min. I don't see how since the fireworks didn't actually start till 5 after and ended at 10:25. Honestly the folks out here will put off better displays from their back yards and be interactive about it too. Last year two groups started competing with each other. Must have gone on for three hours. :)

In the end RW&B has become another tourist trap like Pigion Forge, TN. There is some cool sights but the mass of people, jacked up prices and idiots ruin it.

Just got back from Red White and poof. :rolleyes: Might just be me but despite the hype it wasn't as good as it used to be. Best part was riding the strom into Cow town and hopping a curb at an entrance ramp. It was almost as fun to watch the police trying to keep people from parking in the break down lanes along the highway. It was also nice to cut between parked cars and hit the highway and be back home in under half an hour. :)

Was wondering if you had the yellow vstrom at Hanover and Spring up in the grass. I almost parked next to you if it was. I ended getting a sidewalk spot on Nationwide and Hanover. I was home in under 30minutes also. :D