Best price solution for International Phone Calls?

DTM Brian

Thanks to facebook I have been reunited with a girlfriend I had 10 years ago from Brazil. We have been sending messages back and fourth and she has given me her number to call her. 10 years ago I would get AT&T phone cards from Sam's club to call her. I am wondering if this is the best route to go or if there is a better solution. It seemed like it was between 15 cents and 20 cents a minute to talk to her with the phone cards.

Please advise.

Oh and before you all give me a bunch of shit saying :ttiwwop: here is a pic of her from the past summer down there.

66582_443708598802_614513802_5563298_5266516_n.jpg

Does she have internet access? Skype is an amazing service...and free. When my gf was in vietnam visiting thats how we kept in touch.

I also bought phone cards through speedypin.com. Looks like thats alot cheaper than what youre paying for a phone card.

Does she have internet access? Skype is an amazing service...and free. When my gf was in vietnam visiting thats how we kept in touch.

I also bought phone cards through speedypin.com. Looks like thats alot cheaper than what youre paying for a phone card.

I was thinking about mentioning skype to her. I will run it buy her and see what she says. I can not remember exactly what I was paying for the phone cards. I imagine I could find the answer to todays rates using google. I will also check on the website you posted.

If you both have android you can download a million free messenger services and push to talk is free

Also good job on hooking a Brazilian chick, hubba hubba

Edited by Jamez