7/9/11 SE Ohio Alternate Bukkake Refresher

lammiepie615

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh, and it was nice riding with Tpoppa and Lammie again... and meeting the Dayton folks. We'll have to get to the SW part of the state for some KY riding sometime.

Take that however you want, it is the bukkake thread.

PS. Anyone a clutch expert? Mine started "chirping" randomly when I'd engage the clutch on a downshift (ie. let the lever back out to engine brake) or REALLY chirping when slowing down from a highspeed run, it worries me that a new throwout bearing may be in order. :(

Edited by JRMMiii

This blows. When I hit 255/260 last year it wasnt in that kind of shape. I don't remember 78 being in that condition either. I would'nt have suggested this route had I known it was that bad.

I guess when I get home in an hour I need to come up with something else.

I don't know, I road all those roads last weekend and don't remember any gravel, and I road em hard and put em away wet. Must have happened within the last week. That sucks to hear cause I had a blast on them last weekend.

btw, 255 is officially closed. If you're not put off by the signs you can still pass.

Oh and ohdaho that was one of the better saves i've seen on a long time :banana: decreasing radius, blind, and gravel is trouble. Good on you for keeping focused the rest of the day.

145 runs into 260. I can take 260 north west and double back the way you guys went south. Sorry I misspoke earlier...I'm catching 145 from 78 on the trip back. My question was, is it worth taking either 145 of 564 like I planned, or just stay on 78W?

btw, 255 is officially closed. If you're not put off by the signs you can still pass.

Oh and ohdaho that was one of the better saves i've seen on a long time :banana: decreasing radius, blind, and gravel is trouble. Good on you for keeping focused the rest of the day.

255 was just a suggestive close. :D

Thanks Tpop. Definitely a first for me...and hopefully last.

Well, at this point...I don't think I'm going to make any changes. It's already getting late and I'll probably start obsessing about this and stay up all night without any sleep. Thanks for the input on the gravel. I'll keep that in mind.

I'll ask one question though, is there any part of the route you would definitely take out? Due to me trying to get back at a reasonable hour...I'm sort of limited in my options as far as alternate routes. That, and the fact that 26 is closed.

What time did you get back lammie/jrm?

I would take their time and maybe shave off an hour. Some of our guys that rode their pace so it ate some time at the intersections waiting. Not complaining or belittling since its something I encourage so no one gets hurt. Definitely stretched the day tho.

Well, at this point...I don't think I'm going to make any changes. It's already getting late and I'll probably start obsessing about this and stay up all night without any sleep. Thanks for the input on the gravel. I'll keep that in mind.

I'll ask one question though, is there any part of the route you would definitely take out? Due to me trying to get back at a reasonable hour...I'm sort of limited in my options as far as alternate routes. That, and the fact that 26 is closed.

What time did you get back lammie/jrm?

I got home around 7:30ish, but we also stopped for about an hour in New Concord and ate Wendy's in Zanesville. You could easily be back around 6:00 without the stops.

Edited by lammiepie615

145 runs into 260. I can take 260 north west and double back the way you guys went south. Sorry I misspoke earlier...I'm catching 145 from 78 on the trip back. My question was, is it worth taking either 145 of 564 like I planned, or just stay on 78W?

If you're in replanning mode...how about this:

After 255, ride 800 N a few miles to Woodsfield for gas, etc. then...

78E>7N(less than a mile)>556W>145N>148W>800N. That will connect to 250 and then 83N>home

Not sure how the miles compare to the planned route, but I know these roads better than the ones we rode today. They're cleaner, and it's a fun twisty route back to NEO.

Edited by Tpoppa
typo

If you're in replanning mode...how about this:

After 255, ride 800 N a few miles to Woodsfield for gas, etc. then...

78W>7N(less than a mile)>556W>145N>148W>800N. That will connect to 250 and then 83N>home

Not sure how the miles compare to the planned route, but I know these roads better than the ones we road today. They're cleaner, and it's a fun twisty route back to NEO.

That's funny....cause that is originally how I was going to get home. BUT I was trying to catch the west part of 541 and 60 on the way back. I was trying to keep the twisties going as long as possible on the way back, and the 250 stretch north of Urichsville looked flat all the way to Wooster.

I got home around 7:30ish, but we also stopped for about an hour in New Concord and ate Wendy's in Zanesville. You could easily be back around 6:00 without the stops.

Concur. If you run the ship tighter than us (hour wait for Dayton people + some extra times at the stops as ohdaho mentioned), I'd say you could be back in Lorain, stabbing thugs, by as early as 5 or 5:30 even.