Rule3. Wednesday July 13,2011. Come have some real fun istead of standing in a lot.

jagr

Try to make it out if you can. You have to see this place at least once.

Great food, live band. And not really a bar atmosphere. 7PMish.

I think Papa Casper will be there. Not sure if mama Or baby Ben will make an appearance.

See you there.

650 Windmiller Dr,

Pickerington, Ohio 43147

(614)864-7853

http://www.rule3.com/

Edited by jagr
Link added.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be in for this! let me know if anyone wants to ride out from Reynoldsburg, i know its not far but i am sure we can find some nice back roads and make a little ride out of it. Probably will have to cart the old lady along though.

Although the chances of me being there are slim, in looking for non-highway routes there, I was curious as to the "rideability" of "Reynoldsburg-New Albany Rd" and "Lancaster Ave" through Reynoldsburg. Any input?

Not from around here and can't tell if they're 55mph rural or 25mph hood from the map.

Although the chances of me being there are slim, in looking for non-highway routes there, I was curious as to the "rideability" of "Reynoldsburg-New Albany Rd" and "Lancaster Ave" through Reynoldsburg. Any input?

Not from around here and can't tell if they're 55mph rural or 25mph hood from the map.

They are 35 and traffic choked. might as well take the free way or head east and take 310 south to refugee.

Meh. Boring.

The most interesting (not very, at that) would be head to Johnstown, take a right at the second light (coming in on 37, that is) and follow that to 204. Then one of many ways to get to Refugee rd, all look boring, 256, Milnor, Pickerington Rd, etc. then Refugee to just west of 256, left on Windmiller.