Tons of Dubstep

Das Borgen

track listing...

Katy Perry - E.T. (Noisia Remix & Eyes Club Remix)

you must be joking?

hey, got any brittany spears mixes too?:nono:

A few of the better mashups I've heard was Miley Cyrus/Notorious BIG and Ke$ha/Vanilla Ice. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

A few of the better mashups I've heard was Miley Cyrus/Notorious BIG and Ke$ha/Vanilla Ice. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

i hate you for making me love that Miley/Biggie one. That songs gotten me a lot of love though at parties :D

track listing...

you must be joking?

the #1 reason I know you're from Cinci....

....you hate everything :D

i hate you for making me love that Miley/Biggie one. That songs gotten me a lot of love though at parties :D

I'm really partial to the David Bowie/MGMT mash, Stardust Kids. It's REALLY well done.

track listing...

you must be joking?

haha you have no clue what youre listening to do you?

Love it Das. When I ride alone, I enjoy listening to Kruder and Dorfmeister or some Thievery Corp to chill and relax.

I'm not going to bash on mix "artists" since electronic music has come a LONG way in the last 25 years, so I have some appreciation for it (at least the bits I've heard of it) BUT, I haven't/won't/will not EVER own/listen to/promote this type of music......I have MUCH more respect in one learning to play an instrument (or multiple instruments) to a point of professionalism that enables composition of tastefully written musical satisfaction.

I'm not going to bash on mix "artists" since electronic music has come a LONG way in the last 25 years, so I have some appreciation for it (at least the bits I've heard of it) BUT, I haven't/won't/will not EVER own/listen to/promote this type of music......I have MUCH more respect in one learning to play an instrument (or multiple instruments) to a point of professionalism that enables composition of tastefully written musical satisfaction.

Sadly, not everyone can be Yanni. But hey, if that's what you're into...