Hello! New to the forum!

JJtheGUNMAN

Thanks. I'm proud of it too. Just bought me a new Yoshi slip on, stomp tank pads, spiked bar ends, double bubble windscreen with spike screws and they won't even sell me flush mount signals at Iron Pony until the end of the month cause the bike is too new. Anybody know where I can find a fender eliminator for an '09? They have nothing at the Pony for '09's as far as fender eliminators go.

anything 07-11 CBR 600RR should fit.

Whatchu know about Saiga's? hahaha
What? Do I have some rep around here already I don't know about? I do own quite a few Saiga's though. 2 Saiga 12 guage semi-auto shotguns with (2) 20 round drums, a lot of personal internal trigger work to make them 922r compliant and so that you may fire 12 guage rounds as fast as your trigger finger can pull. Also in the process of converting my Saiga AK.

Yeah. I know alot after watching your narrow ass unload those Siagas on multiple occasions out at MidgetTodds place. :D

Welcome to the site. Apparently you know many on here already and I guess it is possible that I have met you as well since you have been to Todd's for a shooting event. I was at one of those as well. Maybe you can make it to one of our monthly rides.

Welcome to the site. Apparently you know many on here already and I guess it is possible that I have met you as well since you have been to Todd's for a shooting event. I was at one of those as well. Maybe you can make it to one of our monthly rides.

I'd love to make it to a monthly ride.