258636_963830469065_21400303_44004317_1900544_o.jpg

DSC02663.jpg

trailer.jpg

trailer5.jpg

trailer2.jpg

trailer3.jpg

trailer4.jpg

Edited by Bad324

Damit I'm lookin for a trailer and this one looks perfect to bad I'm moving. Where did you get this one at?

bought from a member over at ride ohio

man if i still lived in ohio....

you moved to michigan right? I have a wedding up in Findlay on July 30 and I could bring it along and meet you somewhere :D

Dammit, I like that to...

What type of cruiser is that on there?

I have been looking for a newer trailer. Something that will handle the hawk and the VTX on when we go to the OBX. My little light weight utilit could handle two sport bikes with ease but it is not wanting to take on the VTX (800lbs) and the hawk (another 4-500). This looks way better than what I have.

Edited by Beegreenstrings

Dammit, I like that to...

What type of cruiser is that on there?

I have been looking for a newer trailer. Something that will handle the hawk and the VTX on when we go to the OBX. My little light weight utilit could handle two sport bikes with ease but it is not wanting to take on the VTX (800lbs) and the hawk (another 4-500). This looks way better than what I have.

the one on there is a VROD, I've also had my VFR at 500ish lbs and a Volusia around 850lbs on it and it handles great. The setup you see in the pics IP was thrashing pretty damn good through the Dragon lol

I had no intentions of getting rid of it because its perfect for everything I've needed but with Casper selling his enclosed I figured this is a great way to upgrade especially since my dad sold his smaller enclosed for a 24' car hauler

Edited by Bad324

Do the motorcycle chaulks come with? If you will take $600 cash i will buy! :) PM me if you would like and we can try to work something out.

chocks do not come with it (red ones were previous owners). I might throw in the Harbor Freight one I have but depends if Caspers has chocks in it already but price is firm. Thanks though!

• 2 weeks later...
chocks do not come with it (red ones were previous owners). I might throw in the Harbor Freight one I have but depends if Caspers has chocks in it already but price is firm. Thanks though!

Mine is coming with chaulks. :lol:

Do I need to take this to MI lol, I think it sold locally, but I can still do so if needed. Leaving tomorrow AM at 8 from Cbus. Congrats on sale and getting Caspers!

I think a guy from Pittsburgh actually came and bought his.