Mom Forces Cocaine, Beer On Kids

Casper

What the hell, she stole my breakfast. Atleast I've still got waffles, just isn't the same without cocaine sprinkled across.

Seriously though, they need a temporary way to sterilize everyone and make you pass some tests to have a kid. Of course I'm completely against the government stepping in like that

What the hell, she stole my breakfast. Atleast I've still got waffles, just isn't the same without cocaine sprinkled across.

Seriously though, they need a temporary way to sterilize everyone and make you pass some tests to have a kid. Of course I'm completely against the government stepping in like that

the crazy thing is there are more rules and regulations about owning pets than having a kid. I swear I would vote yes for a law that bans anyone below a certain IQ from having kids.

the crazy thing is there are more rules and regulations about owning pets than having a kid. I swear I would vote yes for a law that bans anyone below a certain IQ from having kids.

In Japan, before you buy a car you have to prove that you have somewhere to park it (no, the front yard doesn't count, because there aren't any). I would support a law that says that before you have a kid (whether its the first or the fifth one. Doesn't matter) you have to prove that you can support it. And yeah, I agree with the IQ thing, especially when mom and/ or dad is on the public teet. Especially. Oh, and don't get me started on drug testing for welfare recipients.

I'm just a prick that way.

And another thing...