Ride to OR meet & Greet 7/31/11

NinjaDoc

Update: Some NEO riders are meeting at bolivar diary queen @ 10 am 7/31 and will ride a neo area route then break of to columbus meet abd greet. Check the other thread for finer details

Oky so because i messed up the title of my last thread here is a new thread with much more clear details. The route and expected time of meet up is an estimate so as to reach the cbus between 12 and 1. If any one needs to tweek the time a little bit it can be done so as we can have as many riders as possible.

Time of meet up in Akron: 9:00 am

Spot of meet: As shown in the map for now, but might change as i get input from mike in akron.

Till now no one has said definitive yes including me, I am not hardcore enough to ride down alone :)

Possible riders as per last thread are:

• Conn e rot ninja Conneaut
  • Bchristy07 loudonville
  • Lammiepie westlake
  • 216cityboy Cleveland
  • Magely64 astabula
  • Ninjadoc Youngstown
  • Mike Akron

I gave the place so that any guys from around here wanna ride down to akron together

We can stop by marathon pump as shown in map close to canton to pick up riders from that part.

Route: this is the route : http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=S+Arlington+St&daddr=OH-212+W+to:40.65656,-81.50129+to:40.44291,-81.76795+to:40.26145,-82.04542+to:N+High+St&hl=en&ll=40.701464,-81.697083&spn=1.594977,4.22699&sll=40.066857,-83.014605&sspn=0.012579,0.033023&geocode=FTsJcgIdhokk-w%3BFTcwbAIdxhsl-w%3BFbBebAIdlmMk-ylJvNC-6N82iDE3eEPRJPj5Ug%3BFR4caQId8lEg-ykv_O4vog43iDE23DuB8vDKuQ%3BFUpXZgIdFBYc-ym__konyoQ3iDF090x3QzA-Pw%3BFTZtYwIdwToN-w&mra=dme&mrsp=5&sz=16&via=2,3,4&z=9

This is the main thread seems like many riders are showing up. http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=79814

Edited by NinjaDoc

am 80% in as well, if this ride is fixed i can ask for a full off on sunday, are we still on?

Still on as of now and if Lammiepie wants to meet up in Westlake for the ride to Akron that would work. My shop is in Westlake and I should be done about 7am or so.

Still on as of now and if Lammiepie wants to meet up in Westlake for the ride to Akron that would work. My shop is in Westlake and I should be done about 7am or so.

Not sure what my plans for the weekend are...gotta see what the family is up to. If I am able to go, I will PM you and we can meet up somewhere.

Hey doc! Just lemme know what u wanna do. The meet? Or the ride? I guess I'm 50/50. honestly my goal is to ride with as many as possible on Sunday. don't care where or how. besides , I got a ride in the works for the following weekend. so I'm leaning toasted getting my OR sticker.

Hey doc! Just lemme know what u wanna do. The meet? Or the ride? I guess I'm 50/50. honestly my goal is to ride with as many as possible on Sunday. don't care where or how. besides , I got a ride in the works for the following weekend. so I'm leaning toasted getting my OR sticker.

damn iPod touchscreen speller thing...... I meant "towards"

the route I gave Doc will be a fun ride for most of it, at least I thought so but I still consider myself a slow noob. I really wish I could go as I liked that route and its a good way to get in a decent amount of fun (probably not SEO fun but then again I've never been in SEO yet). Then you can kill 2 birds with one stone :D

the route I gave Doc will be a fun ride for most of it, at least I thought so but I still consider myself a slow noob. I really wish I could go as I liked that route and its a good way to get in a decent amount of fun (probably not SEO fun but then again I've never been in SEO yet). Then you can kill 2 birds with one stone :D

let me see this route.... maybe we can get a comprimise of a good ride and just a quick stop at the meet (I want my sticker!)