Congrats KTM Brian at Vintage Days!!!

Dubguy85

DAYUM!! I will be in contact! That bottom shot is really cool! Haven't seen that angle yet!!

That was from the inside of keyhole. Gotta love knowing the right corner workers who let me go in there.

It was nice to finally meet you on Saturday.

I was so exhausted from the heat Friday that I was falling asleep at dinner over at KC's

Here's teh link to your images:

http://photos_by_marty.fototime.com/MotoSeries%202011/AMA%20Vintage%20Bike%20Weekend%2fBike%2010

Are you trailing past the point of your knee on the ground, or do you keep a finger on the brake mid-corner?

I used to - figured it was a bad street habit I needed to break.

The top pic looks to be entrance to the Thunder Valley area which yes, I would be trailing. The bottom pic I think Marty mentioned was at the Keyhole and I wouldn't be trailing, but coming off the brakes from trailing slightly...

I keep fingers at the ready and in most pics, you will see this... However, in areas like exit of keyhole, through Thunder, front straight, etc., I am off the lever and full grip twisted...

Many racers do it, as I think it is habit, but is quick reach to the brakes when need be. Even Keith Code students like Tommy Hayden and others do it. GP guys do it, etc... Kinda normal and I do it for sure on the street as I am always ready in case something pops up quickly...