Bike replacement?

LINK

I have considered replacing my 2008 Z1000 and my 2006 SV1000S with possibly a different bike...My thoughts are, a KTM SuperDuke, 2012 Aprilia Tuono, or maybe a Ducati Hypermotard 1100/796 or an Aprilia Dorsoduro 1200, I am also looking at the Kawasaki Ninja 1000, this would leave me with the bike of choice, and the Speed Triple...Your thoughts appreciated!

By the way, the Z1000, SV1000S, and a 2008 Kawasaki KLX 110 will be up for sale soon, if not already!

KTM SuperDuke, 2012 Aprilia Tuono, or maybe a Ducati Hypermotard 1100/796 or an Aprilia Dorsoduro 1200...

There are all fairly similar to the S3. Some are a bit more motard-ish, but still in the vein of a liter sized naked. Are you looking for something to ride differently than the S3? or is it a matter of so may cool bikes it's hard to only have 1, because I totally get that.

KTM SuperDuke, 2012 Aprilia Tuono, or maybe a Ducati Hypermotard 1100/796 or an Aprilia Dorsoduro 1200...

There are all fairly similar to the S3. Some are a bit more motard-ish, but still in the vein of a liter sized naked. Are you looking for something to ride differently than the S3? or is it a matter of so may cool bikes it's hard to only have 1, because I totally get that.

Just considering, and yes I like the S3 and am looking to possibly stay similar to this, but that is where the Ninja 1000 comes in, an all around bike with comfort, but no V2 in the garage then, not sure I can handle that...Again yes the cool bike thing too.

more info on the sv please!

2nd owner, never down, under 1300 miles now, TB slipons with spacers to turn in more, all sliders, tank bushings in place to raise the tank (snorkel still installed), fender eliminator, flush signals in front, Blue, gear indicator with TRE, REED valves removed (the whole system) with resistor installed...Asking $5K, I owe some on it so the title will be delayed a bit.

Please send me more info on the klx 110
Bought new, the white model, never raced, my daughters toy, plastics are good, 100% stock...$1K buys it.