Sunday 8/7?

Bad324

EDIT: Details planned!

Meet Place: Speedway, 11099 State Route 212 NE, Bolivar, OH

Time: 11am

Route: http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Bolivar+St+NW&daddr=OH-212+E%2FLeesville+Rd+to:OH-151+E%2FJewett+Scio+Rd+to:OH-9+S%2FArmstrong+Centerville+Rd+to:Steinersville+Rd+to:OH-7+S+to:OH-145+to:Unknown+road+to:I-77+N&hl=en&ll=40.555026,-81.324234&spn=0.14112,0.338173&sll=40.624376,-81.421051&sspn=0.140974,0.338173&geocode=FYlSbAIdNy0l-w%3BFX7maAId8Bsp-w%3BFVLyZwIdsqkr-w%3BFULzYAIdtQQt-w%3BFURAYAIdeuMu-w%3BFbPjXgIdbxEu-w%3BFY4jYAIdJskp-w%3BFdbWaQIdSsMk-w%3BFZtFbAIdPC4l-w&mra=mi&mrsp=8&sz=12&z=12

Riders: Bad324

Lammiepie

Likwid

I.P.

jbctown

Mark B - Maybe

Hailwood - Maybe

Gas stops will be every ~75 miles

I have brand new tires and a pretty much brand new leather 2pc suit that need used. I haven't been on a worthwhile ride since the beginning of June when we were at the Gap. I still consider myself a slow ass noob rider so if fast people lead, don't mind me I'll just catch up. Oh yea and my biggest fear is gravel so keep the hell away from it :lol:

Edited by Bad324

Route and start time?

I'm kind of leaving the route up to who ever volunteers to lead. I have several routes saved but I'm slow and hate leading on routes I don't know extremely well. Start time my guess would be 11am-Noon if I'm meeting up anywhere south

What time would you be up and ready to ride?

1) holy shit how have you been? Haven't seen you since shortly after your wreck!

b) I updated the original post to reflect worst case scenario time

iii) I probably shoulda stated this as a feeler type without specific plans. I just need something awesome that I don't have to be up at the crack of dawn for. Its the first time in almost 2 months I've had a free day on weekend to get in a good ride and some actual miles so I'm tryin to take advantage of that as much as possible

Edited by Bad324

I like that route, looks awesome but at best I could meet at 11 and thats a huge maybe right now. I just know how I get and the last thing I want to do is bail on a ride I'm sorta mildly trying to put together :lol:

Personally I don't have to go all the way to the river or the very SEO. Anything South of Canton will make me happy if its twisty. I could do 100miles or I could do a 300 mile trip. All I need is some good twisty roads and to make it home in 1 piece in time for my playoff game

Edited by Bad324

I like that route, looks awesome but at best I could meet at 11 and thats a huge maybe right now. I just know how I get and the last thing I want to do is bail on a ride I'm sorta mildly trying to put together :lol:

Personally I don't have to go all the way to the river or the very SEO. Anything South of Canton will make me happy if its twisty. I could do 100miles or I could do a 300 mile trip. All I need is some good twisty roads and to make it home in 1 piece in time for my playoff game

One way or another, I'm riding. Drink some coffee and suck it up! :D

One way or another, I'm riding. Drink some coffee and suck it up! :D

couldn't agree more. But me riding tired and hungover is just a recipe for disaster so I'll get my sleep :D

Let me know what your plans are. If it doesn't work out, I'll start a separate thread for a ride this Saturday/Sunday.

oh I still plan on riding Sunday, I just know it wont be ANY earlier than 11 and more probably Noon

Want to shoot for 11:00 at Bolivar? The route is 4.5 hours long...I want to get back home before dinner.

I can certainly attempt to make that work!

ok I updated the first post with the details of the plan

Edited by Bad324