Sunday 8/7?

Bad324

Ah, you guys are making me jealous. Can't wait to ride again!

I did make progress with the bike though. My little helper and I removed the entire sub frame, which was a task with one hand but my boy was awesome. I would just break the bolts and screws loose and he removed them. I love it cause he loves doing this kind of stuff!

Glad you guys had a good ride, and sorry I couldn't make it. Maybe next time I can leave the skirt at home and get out there.

How was OH-556? From the map it looked like a really nice road, and I'm interested to try it out sometime.

Glad you guys had a good ride, and sorry I couldn't make it. Maybe next time I can leave the skirt at home and get out there.

How was OH-556? From the map it looked like a really nice road, and I'm interested to try it out sometime.

We actually skipped OH 556. We took 78 to 800 instead.

told you the rain would be at a minimum :D

but seriously there were a few damp roads but we ran into some luck and it seemed we only hit damp corners when we were stuck behind slow ass cages

nice video, good quality it was go pro?

where did u attach the cam to, i attach to my windscreen and hence its kinda shivering al the time :( (u can see the link to the video in my signature)

looks like a good route, and this ride there were 6 people and non from the last 7 we had last week, that means if all of them show up at the same time plus some others we will have 15 riders, which would make an awesome video :) am dying to make a documentary kind of thing about OR or riders or any thing based on the number of peeps we can get in one place at a time.