Mid Ohio PTR Aug 15-16

SJC1000rr

SAme here, either that Tuesday OR Aug 30th Tuesday, and most likely the 30th.

Steve, let me know what you decide if one day is better than the other, BUT I think Dubguy and I were planning on the 30th. I can't afford to do both right now though with Nelson this weekend, and possibly racing, along with track time FRiday night too now.

Will do John. I'm just trying to get something scheduled before the end of the year as I've had that credit sitting for a while. I'm headed to VIR this weekend so I'm hoping to come back shiny, despite the rain they are calling for on Saturday. :(

Edited by SJC1000rr

Dude, nakey no rain dance. Trust me, Nelson is supposed to get it too, BUT I am staying positive.

Let me know man, I can do either, but most likely only one of the two...

Go the 16th madcat. Ill ride up with ya and chase you around INT.

Semi check-up on this. Weather looks to be great on both days, but I can only get Monday off.

15th

SJC1000rr-Advanced-?

bigd-?

OSUYZFR1-Intermediate

candybluzx6-?

cbrbrent-?

16th

Mykill-?

OSUYZFR1-Intermediate

Coyote-Novice

Rusty 848-Advanced-?

Edited by SJC1000rr

Updated! I'm still waiting on work to make sure I have the day off before being completely commited. But I may try to find some of you guys since not many people I know will be going this round. I'm just trying to burn the credit I have and use up the tires before switching out for the next race weekend.

If you make it look for a white chevy avalanche next to an OSU ez-up. There will be my r1 and my buddies beemer. Both with track plastics. Would be cool to meet some more people from here.

Updated! I'm still waiting on work to make sure I have the day off before being completely commited. But I may try to find some of you guys since not many people I know will be going this round. I'm just trying to burn the credit I have and use up the tires before switching out for the next race weekend.