Mid Ohio PTR Aug 15-16

SJC1000rr

Should be interesting to see what the track is like after the indy cars were on it. Bike felt pretty good at nelson and at VIR, but hoping to get another good test at Mid O. Hoping all you guys come out so we can have some fun. Would be nice to run with ya dub!

Edited by SJC1000rr

I'm still waivering on booking for Monday...weather looks iffy. Called and talked to them this am, I guess at that point they still had 17 spots open in Novice (which is what I'll be riding if I go) They said that I could book online at any point through the weekend, and would be accepting walk-ups as well.

Okay, it's official. Myself and Steve (RVT1000) are in for Tue. Will be signing up this morning. We both will be running in the "I" group as well.

I was really hoping to see Brent again to see how he's improved from Beaverun. But there's one more day at Beaver next month that I will be at for sure. Maybe I can catch him there.

I also forgot to mention that we (i.e. me, RVT1000, and Dub) will have a garage. We squeezed in a couple more bikes the last time and I'm not opposed to doing it again if anyone else would like to hang with the cool kids. :D

I'll be bringing up Mykill for this also. Not sure what he wants to do, but I'll need electric for my warmers so I'll have my generator also. We could considering grouping into one garage, but it can get cramp pretty fast also with more then 4-5 bikes.

I can park my bike outside of the garage. I'll just be happy with shade.

Okay, it's official. Myself and Steve (RVT1000) are in for Tue. Will be signing up this morning. We both will be running in the "I" group as well.

I was really hoping to see Brent again to see how he's improved from Beaverun. But there's one more day at Beaver next month that I will be at for sure. Maybe I can catch him there.

I want to do Tuesday