Mid Ohio PTR Aug 15-16

SJC1000rr

If you make it look for a white chevy avalanche next to an OSU ez-up. There will be my r1 and my buddies beemer. Both with track plastics. Would be cool to meet some more people from here.

Another worthington dude...sounds good. I'm prob going to be booking my spot on the 15th tomorrow am...just want to make sure the forecast doesn't change in the am. I'll be in a green f-150.

I changed over to Tuesday due to work and stuff. Will be running advanced and probably just bring my Truck/Bike and EZ-Up+Generator if someone wants to pit with me.

15th

bigd-?

OSUYZFR1-Intermediate

candybluzx6-?

cbrbrent-?

16th

Mykill-?

OSUYZFR1-Intermediate

Coyote-Novice

Rusty 848-Advanced-?

SJC1000rr-Advanced

Think anyone is in at Mid-O still? Would like to call to see if there's anything available for walkups in I/O on Monday.

Peer pressure bastards!! :cry:

I could possibly do Tuesday because weather looks better, but bet monday will be fine... I've never been to a Monday day and not had openings. I'm sure they have spots..

Signing up now for Tuesday. Whats the OR discount code?

We have a discount code!?!?

I could possibly do Tuesday because weather looks better, but bet monday will be fine... I've never been to a Monday day and not had openings. I'm sure they have spots..

I just called and the offices are closed. I just would hate to drive down and not get into a spot. You wanna try to hit it Tuesday? Might actually work out better for me honestly.