Anyone interested in writing my final paper for my ethics class? I'll pay $100.

Casper

I don't kid, ill do it

I've won multiple writing awards and scholarships which I can prove to you. Pm me if your serious and ill send you my number. I really enjoy writing too but was scared I couldn't make a living doing it so I chose another career. I still write occasionally but just for fun. I specialize mostly in science and technology papers :)

id like to write a book but combine my laziness with my lack of subject matter and the book idea keeps being procrastinated and pipe dreamed

I don't kid, ill do it

I've won multiple writing awards and scholarships which I can prove to you. Pm me if your serious and ill send you my number. I really enjoy writing too but was scared I couldn't make a living doing it so I chose another career. I still write occasionally but just for fun. I specialize mostly in science and technology papers :)

id like to write a book but combine my laziness with my lack of subject matter and the book idea keeps being procrastinated and pipe dreamed

LOL. No, I'm not serious. I just really hate this paper.

I could skip this and the other paper due by Saturday, and still get a B in the class. I have a 4.0, else I wouldn't even hesitate to skip these papers. Stupid 4.0. Completing at least this final paper gets me into the A territory. All I need is a 68% on the final to pull a 90% in the class.

Go online, you can buy one for probably 25 bucks

Jus sayin...

No way. I go to Franklin. Plagiarism equals instant expulsion. I work there also, so that would be bad. We use a website called turnitin.com. Very little (no) chance of plagiarizing.

Plus, I've never really cheated before and don't feel like starting now. :)

This is your paper right here, a quick survey of you peer group. After taking the class, you learned it is not ethical to have somebody else write your ethics paper......Enjoy your free time now. EIther that, or you learned $100 isnt what it used to be..

This is your paper right here, a quick survey of you peer group. After taking the class, you learned it is not ethical to have somebody else write your ethics paper......Enjoy your free time now. EIther that, or you learned $100 isnt what it used to be..

Or that too many people are willing to help me cheat to make a few bucks? :lol:

Man, how I loved living in the fraternity house during papers like this, or finals, or mids, or well, any paper or exam....

Filing Cabinets of past stuff dating back to the 50's. Granted a lot of that was outdated, but changing details to current topics etc. worked wonders.

I do not however miss studying, wait....

Man, how I loved living in the fraternity house during papers like this, or finals, or mids, or well, any paper or exam....

Filing Cabinets of past stuff dating back to the 50's. Granted a lot of that was outdated, but changing details to current topics etc. worked wonders.

I do not however miss studying, wait....

One of the greatest things about being a frat boy right there... and how could i forget the spankings!! We had an entire room devoted to filing cabinets that held probably the last 50 or so years of homework, term papers, really anything that had to do with the school you could find in there, we even found a pair of panties stuffed in a file!! must have been a tough final there...

You know what I've never been asked in my professional career? "What was your GPA in college?"

I look back now and really hate myself for actually applying myself, I could have coasted and I doubt I'd be anywhere different.

I have the conversation with myself every trimester. I know nobody other than myself really cares. However, it kinda matters to me. If I don't graduate with a 4.0 because I just couldn't, fine. But if it happens because I slacked off, I think I'd regret it.

PS: I'm up to three pages. Woo.

I have the conversation with myself every trimester. I know nobody other than myself really cares. However, it kinda matters to me. If I don't graduate with a 4.0 because I just couldn't, fine. But if it happens because I slacked off, I think I'd regret it.

PS: I'm up to three pages. Woo.

I know exactly how it is. I got an AS in auto tech at the local community college with a 4.0. They wanted me to speak at graduation. When I went back to school for engineering I took some non-core classes there for transfer credit. It was more pressure than my "real" classes because I didn't want to screw that up - it only takes one "B."

P.S. Does your school really call them "trimesters" or is your mind still in baby land?

I know exactly how it is. I got an AS in auto tech at the local community college with a 4.0. They wanted me to speak at graduation. When I went back to school for engineering I took some non-core classes there for transfer credit. It was more pressure than my "real" classes because I didn't want to screw that up - it only takes one "B."

P.S. Does your school really call them "trimesters" or is your mind still in baby land?

Franklin University is on trimesters, three 15-week terms. Want to get even more confusing, each trimester is broken into 3 additional 5-week terms. It works out great though. For instance, you could take three 5-week classes in one trimester, but only be actually taking one class at a time. I've taken like seven classes this term, which is considered full time, but I've never had more than three classes running at a time.